Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Replacement for Midnight

Discussion on Replacement for Midnight within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Replacement for Midnight

as we all know Midnight has been discontinued and Buffy is not working on the new hack since then (almost a year now).

does anyone know a good replacement for Midnight?
Old 08/23/2017, 23:57   #2

Searched a bit but the closest thing seems to be "Unf" from Plox. It got quiet around gw2 and it seems nobody is interested in developing something...
Old 08/25/2017, 17:26   #3

I use MMOMINION (6€/mo) and purchased Jorith Toolbox plugin (10€) for the speedhack. And there are also free modules for Click to Teleport and one that lets you teleport to map objectives (vistas, waypoints, poi, quests, and a few hero points).

I liked Zylon more because I'm not interested in botting, but that also doesn't get worked on anymore.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
midnight, similar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Obj texture replacement
11/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
I was trying to replace an existing item(i.e: armor) to another item by replacing its textures (that includes also replacing of skel ,mesh , anim an so on..) after replacing those I found out that the item turned pink (was that the "non-object"?) .. though I've tried also returned back the previous set-up but nothing happens... it is still the same what did I missed?... any helpful comments & suggestions will be appreciated...:handsdown:
[Release] crashreporter.exe Replacement
06/30/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Here is a small program to replace crashreporter.exe. It doesn't do anything except let you know that 2moons attempted to launch crashreporter. I don't know what acclaims crashreporter reports. I have read that some people delete crashreporter. This is just to let you know when something has happened(probably because of your hacks) that acclaim feels is important enough to gather information. Unzip and drop in your 2moons folder where the original crashproter.exe is located. When...
replacement
11/01/2008 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
since kal is dead a long time i'm wanna know something what do you think is a good replacement for kal what do you play after stoped kal ? i stoped half a year now but dunno some cool other games :P post a list.
text replacement program
07/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
im kinda new to ahk coding and i was tryin to get a text replacer just like the one in kira bot 2 but w/o the bot. anyone make one for me or give me the script?