Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiple accounts, bannable?

Discussion on Multiple accounts, bannable? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Multiple accounts, bannable?

Hi, I have multiple accounts from friends that stopped playing before HoT.
I'm logging on daily for the daily-reward which gives a nice amout of mystic coins and T3 mats (via Laurens)

Can I get banned for this?
Old 08/18/2017, 22:36   #2

elite*gold: 521
1. Multiple accounts are allowed.
(1.5.) It's even allowed to play them at the same time (if I remember correctly - don't quote me on that)
2. Multiboxing is NOT allowed.
3. Sharing accounts is NOT allowed. (I don't know if this applies to your case as your friends aren't playing anymore.)

If you are unsure -> just write a friendly mail to . They will most probably help you out

P.S.: You might want to use the alt accs for daily crafting too. Extra profit there.
Old 08/18/2017, 23:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yea I just didn'T want to write to ANet "Hey guys I'm doing smth illegal come ban me!"

Thanks for your reply.
Old 08/19/2017, 18:56   #4

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny8700 View Post
Hi, I have multiple accounts from friends that stopped playing before HoT.
I'm logging on daily for the daily-reward which gives a nice amout of mystic coins and T3 mats (via Laurens)

Can I get banned for this?
yup.
use proxy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How bannable are referral and smurf accounts?
01/19/2015 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
(I was about to post in "League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits", but I'm WRONG there...) How bannable are referral and smurf accounts? I just got friend which apprently had more than 100 referrals (because he had the unique WW skin), he got his skins removed and Riot points taken back. He also got denied by Refer-a-Friend program. About how bad is it to have fake referrals as by Riot? If you have 5 fake refferals you're much safer than you have 50000 fake referrals. But where's...
Gold Schicken Bannable?
11/28/2006 - World of Warcraft - 18 Replies
Hallo, ich habe vor eine größere Gold Menge zu bestellen so ca. 1000g nun meine Frage wenn ich 1000g per post bekomme kann ich dafür gebannt werden oder wird nur der gebannt der mir das geschickt hat? Habe gehört das Blizzard das mitloggt wegen den Farm Accounts sollten größere Mengen von Level 1sern an andere Spieler geschickt werden sollen beide ACC`s einen Bann bekommen ist da was dran?
Mainaccount bannable wenn nur mit Zweitaccount...
09/22/2006 - World of Warcraft - 23 Replies
Hi, vielleicht kann mir ja jemand diese Frage beantworten: Ich habe einen Mainaccount, mit dem ich absolut nix illegales mache. Daneben habe ich einen Zweitaccount mit dem ich attended fishbotte (aber kein bwh oder sonstwas). Sollte nun mein Zweitaccount gebannt werden (was ich ohnehin nicht glaube, ich nutze nur ein autoIT script), werden da auch Maßnahmen gegen meinen Main verhängt? Es ist klar dass beide Accounts von derselben IP laufen (könnte natürlich auch n Wohnheim sein etc, da...