Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Things to hack?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Things to hack?

Hey guys!

I'm quite new to Guild Wars 2 "hacking" and have some questions before going into it.

Any suggestions what to hack?

I'm aware of visuals (ESP etc) and speed, teleport and other movement hacks (climb, no-clip etc).

BUT! Is spellcasting 100% server-side? Not talking about cooldowns - that probably is. Talking about casting time, is it hack-able?
How about casting range? Obstacles (shooting through walls)?

Thanks

Old   #2

Depends on if you are programmer or leecher

Old   #3

Well, since I couldn't get AutoIt workign (getting Access Denied from reading memory addresses), then used my C driver RPM/WPM and C# (UI) and made simple hack (autoloot, autoattack, min-speed).
Didn't use kernel32 or ntdll RPM/WPM, because I already made a working driver, to bypass anti-cheats mostly.

Simulating keypresses was the fun part Somewhy GW2 doesn't like virtual keypresses at all, so needed to test different methods and absolutely only method that was working, was one library - not going to mention it here

Still, just asking if it's even possible to hack spell casting and/or spell range in this game? Or are those completely server-sided?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
Depends on if you are programmer or leecher
Old   #4

Been trying to find cooldown specific parts of code, but nothing important. Found out cooldown float (0 when no cooldown, increasing from 0 to 1 and goes back to 0). Same with endurance/dodge.

With endurance it was quite easy - changed it that you can re-dodge when not 50%, but for example 30% and works good. But with cooldowns - no idea.

Any hint?

Old   #5
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitapea1337 View Post
Well, since I couldn't get AutoIt workign (getting Access Denied from reading memory addresses), then used my C driver RPM/WPM and C# (UI) and made simple hack (autoloot, autoattack, min-speed).
Didn't use kernel32 or ntdll RPM/WPM, because I already made a working driver, to bypass anti-cheats mostly.

Simulating keypresses was the fun part Somewhy GW2 doesn't like virtual keypresses at all, so needed to test different methods and absolutely only method that was working, was one library - not going to mention it here

Still, just asking if it's even possible to hack spell casting and/or spell range in this game? Or are those completely server-sided?
no
Old   #6

Hmm, aight. Thanks

But since I got dodge working (about 50% cooldown/timer reduction), I'll test spell-casting as well. Somewhy I'm pretty sure some cooldown reduction would work. Sure, not 100% (insta-cast), but 20%-50%.