Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is buying Gold safe?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragaria View Post
It's not even possible to send gold from a free account (which I assume he means), if he means a secondary account you would need to buy another GW2 Key, which is not what anyone wants I suppose.

Even if you keep it as low as 50 gold, chances are you will get temp banned. The amount of gold you can send/ receive in a week is a maximum of 500 gold, so you can't even send/receive more than that in a week. Trading gold indirectly (by items for example), avoids this and is safe to do.
better to buy a new key for 30 as loosing a account with a worth of 300-400

Old   #17

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Devil View Post
better to buy a new key for 30 as loosing a account with a worth of 300-400
Or take the item road and don't lose your account and no need to buy a new key lol?

Old   #18

elite*gold: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragaria View Post
Or take the item road and don't lose your account and no need to buy a new key lol?
as I said, it's possible to get banned with items too!
One of both sides has to be flagged or suspecious (much ecto sendings in short times) and both will get a ban. Not a rare thing
Old   #19

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakus View Post
as I said, it's possible to get banned with items too!
One of both sides has to be flagged or suspecious (much ecto sendings in short times) and both will get a ban. Not a rare thing
I would never imply sending items has no risk at all haha, both got their risks, sending/ receiving items way less though.

Old   #20

even with item you can get banned bcz now anet flag also the ip so if they saw item was send from the flaged ip they will ban you. is happen before with a guy who send his self(on second acc) some gold and items and they baneed him bcz he was on ip range of the gold seller.
Old   #21

Find a high rated seller off here and then get them to send you ecto or other items. I usually buy from sellers on here who are high rated.

I do wonder if you can get some kind of proxy for mmos so they wont know it's you when you go to a second account.

Thanks
1 User