Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Remaking account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remaking account

Hey,

I was stupid enough to use 3rd party tools on my main account and got perma banned. I bought a new account because I plan on keep playing GW2. I was wondering how long it took other people to build up a new account. I wanna start out with three characters, gear them up with full ascended armor again, gain access to all dungeons, complete HoT etc.

I'm pretty good at the game, however, I was kinda of a loner, didn't really know a lot of people so I don't have anyone in this game that can help me out to speed it up.

Old   #2

Old   #3

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyFTW View Post
Hey,

I was stupid enough to use 3rd party tools on my main account and got perma banned. I bought a new account because I plan on keep playing GW2. I was wondering how long it took other people to build up a new account. I wanna start out with three characters, gear them up with full ascended armor again, gain access to all dungeons, complete HoT etc.

I'm pretty good at the game, however, I was kinda of a loner, didn't really know a lot of people so I don't have anyone in this game that can help me out to speed it up.
Joining an active, bit more pve oriented guild should speed up getting your accounts geared again. You'll get plenty of gold and items that way which wil help you. Can't really tell what time it will take tho..
Old   #4

it shouldnt be too bad to restart, good luck!