Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Should the goldseller buy me a item or send me 300gold so?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
Should the goldseller buy me a item or send me 300gold so?

Hello,

what is better to not get banned. Item-sending or gold-sending?
I got one week a go an automatically generated e-mail, that I should get my money back and only if I have bought gold by real-money. And next day they took me Ggold. Why?
Now the Goldseller wants to give me the gold back, but should he gave me a item or the gold?

edit: it is mmoga btw.

Kind regards
Elite_Mob

Old   #2
Community Manager

elite*gold: 421
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,692
Sending items is more secure.

Old   #3

Well, mmoga didn't want to send me a item. And so they sent me this gold again and I got a 24h ban xD.

But I think they did not take my bought item(it is a skin, that I bought after I've have got my gold). gw2effiency.com says that.

Well, but what was that? I think this was a system and no huma that banned me. It is weird. I got a automatically generated e-mail, too, that I got a 24h ban for buying a 2nd time, but idk I think the didn't take me anything.

But I will never buying from this store anything, because it is not at all secure. There are much safer stores, idk.
Old   #4
Community Manager

Accounts from gold-selling websites are very often flagged and monitored. That's why it's more advisable to buy from forum users.

Old   #5

Hm okay thanks, do you think that they will watch my account now? How long should I wait for buying gold from a forum-user?
Old   #6

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Mob View Post
But I will never buying from this store anything, because it is not at all secure. There are much safer stores, idk.
The moment I read "Our selected supplier" I looked elsewhere. I have no idea who this person is or how the gold is being made.
Old   #7
Community Manager

Quote:
Hm okay thanks, do you think that they will watch my account now? How long should I wait for buying gold from a forum-user?
Quite some time and then have him send you gold with a note saying you won a giveaway.
Old   #8

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 147/0/0
Quote:
You should never buy gold or legendaries via ingame mail, its way too risky. Buying items from private sellers is a lot more safe
Old   #9

elite*gold: 0
Got banned buying legendaries from the website, if you want the most secure way to buy gold or item just buy from theulas. guaranteed 1000%
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

elite*gold: 235
I can also cofirm that buying from theuals is better idea xD

Websites that are selling tons of gw2 items, are probbably all flagged. If you buy few stack of ectos from them, you are probbably fine. They don't even bother with those low transactions.
But when it comes to legendary weapons, I would say buying from individuals is better idea.

Thanks
1 User