Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soloing dungeons with hacks

Discussion on Soloing dungeons with hacks within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Soloing dungeons with hacks

Can someone please attach a guide or please tell me how to make use of speed hack or even teleportation hacks in dungeons to do a solo run in approximately 10-15 minutes? I know there's a lot of people doing this, I've even heard of players doing this from launch till now. So if anyone could tell me or attach a guide or something it would be much appreciated.
Old 10/11/2015, 11:42   #2

See I could never get a dungeon to solo in 15 mins weather cheats enable or not, but my successes have been from running fast enough to not get hit, and also slow enough not to land in every aoe attack. I heard noclips could be use but are difficult now because some bosses will ooc if you enter a wall/rock
Old 10/27/2015, 22:15   #3

Nobody will tell you secrets because they don't want everyone to start doing it and get it patched
Old 10/28/2015, 03:28   #4

Uhh, I tried doing Arah p1 and it's pretty reliable but you need 3 other people for the tar segment, so not a true solo I guess. Dungeons are definitely not as lucrative as they used to be though, so it's a bit late to commit to a lot of time trying to find sweet spots and stuff.