Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Midnight] How do you make a list automatically load when entering a map?

Discussion on [Midnight] How do you make a list automatically load when entering a map? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Midnight] How do you make a list automatically load when entering a map?

Hey people! I noticed that the default lists in Midnight load automatically when you enter a specific map. How can I do that with a custom list that I made?
Old 08/23/2015, 22:45   #2

delete the content from the original coord ini data and paste your coords.
Old 08/26/2015, 04:28   #3

some map id

968=Edge of the Mists
988=Dry Top
1015=The Silverwastes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make dekaronserver load bigger values
02/20/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
As the title says, I want dekaronserver.exe to load bigger values. My dekaronserver crashes when I try to go Level 0 Magic Min Attack 10k Level 0 Magic Max Attack 10k Level 0 Defance Min 10k Level 0 Defance Max 10k Level 0 Blocking Rate 10k Level 0 Critical Bonus 10k ^ This on a gm weapon
[Midnight] List of world JP's without the need to WP.
11/02/2013 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Hey all, first time posting one of my personal lists, hope you all enjoy. Here is my list of 28 jumping puzzles in all of the zones throughout GW2. I designed the list so I didn't have to WP from zone to zone, so with this list you will start in Metrica Province and go one by one down the coord list and it will take you to each portal then just walk forward into the next zone. Some Jumping Puzzle chests have monsters guarding it, these chests are still included on my list but if you...
[Midnight] Complete Sonic Periscope Audio Log and Partial Super Mysterious Chest List
04/06/2013 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Here is the list of coordinates for all 50 Sonic Periscope Audio Logs (10 in each of 5 different zones) for the monthly achievement + 100 karma per log per day. Each Periscope can be grabbed once per character per day. Also included is a (very) partial list of Super Mysterious Chests I encountered while running through these zones. Each one appears to respawn every ~5 minutes. Good luck.
[QUESTION] Make this load in ini
05/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Well im trying to make my Portals load ini from my debug can someoen help me with this? public static void LoadPortals() { MySqlCommand Command = new MySqlCommand("SELECT * FROM `portals`;", Connection); MySqlDataAdapter Adapter = new MySqlDataAdapter(Command); DataSet DS = new DataSet("Count"); Adapter.Fill(DS, "Count"); if (DS.Tables.Rows.Count > 0)
How make CoHook load automatcally with conquer!!
02/06/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hello, i find a way to make cohook load automatcally with conquer , here is the guide : 1. Find conquer folder , and delete the file Chat.dll ( make a backup before ) 2.Take a dll from cohook and put it in conquer folder 3. Rename it to Chat.dll and is done :D PS: The little chat windows don't gonna appear more