Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I don't want to be banned.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I don't want to be banned.

Hello!

I have really atypical problem. I am GW2 player, I have really nice acc with some legendary weapons and other good stuff. Yesterday my friend came to my house ( he is also playing gw2 ) and logged on his acc on my computer. I talked with him and he told me that he is going to send me his mats and gold just to help me with my next legendary, because he is going to end with gw2 and start play in more competitive games. I made deal with him that I am going to teach him in Cs:go ( I am supreme master ). After 3 days I just realized that I can be real *****d. ( Sorry for that word ) Because he sent me his gold etc. from my Compter, and my IP. I tried to call him but he went abroad. I feel really uncomfortable now. If he can, write to GW2 support and: report the theft and ask them for restoration of his ACC? Can I be banned?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
Quote:
If he can, write to GW2 support and: report the theft and ask them for restoration of his ACC? Can I be banned?
If you've no proof of said such agreement then yes, they could ban you for theft of items from another account unless your friend was to send something in.

But why would he report you if he is your friend...?

Old   #3

Have had precursors and large amounts of gold sent to me on multiple occasions (and different people). It's a pretty big difference from that and having gold/stuff stolen.
Old   #4

I made the transaction two days ago and you do not give signs of life please read their correros or remedy PUT thanks

Old   #5

yo man sounds like that fool played you, if you aint homies with the brother, I aint be letting him on my internets you feel? now you looking like a laundry mat.

gl op hope it be good.

-Suge Knight

Tags
ban.gw2.help