Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Secret gold farming locations.

Discussion on Secret gold farming locations. within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Secret gold farming locations.

Hey guys, as I'm tired as hell of this fricking SW running over and over again with no big profit or whatsoever, I was researching some gold farming tricks and what I discovered was either SW farming, coin flipping and maize balm ToT bags farming. Now the thing is, ToT farming is pretty decent as long as you don't get spoiled by some ****** or just as long as you have a decent spot for it.

Can you guys suggest some good, not crowded areas for ToT bags farming or generally a great and safe (pls no tp flippin) way of doing gold in this game?
Old 08/09/2015, 00:13   #2

elite*gold: 30
why would you start ANOTHER topic on that? #reported

PS: google ToT location, the most profitable are all online
Old 08/09/2015, 19:23   #3

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,180
You can use your existing thread for this question:

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap&Fast: T6 Rift Farming | Power-Leveling | Gold Farming | Blood Shards and more!
04/19/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 13 Replies
Hey guys! I want to offer you my Diablo 3 Service EU&Softcore: Ultimate Offer (Softcore) T6 Rift Farming! You can play on your own Account and Charakter. I carry you through T6 Rifts! I do approx. 8-10 Rifts in 1 Hour. You can keep all the stuff you get, of course! Same thing can be offered with GRifts, if you want to! Just contact me!
Gold Farming Locations?
09/21/2012 - Guild Wars 2 - 2 Replies
Hello, Does anyone know a really good gold farming location or something? I've searched the web and found a load of videos but not actually giving a good farm location. I tried! So does anyone know where I can do a nice farm and net big cash. I am max level so do not care for rank and after asmuch gold as I can lay my hands on. If there was an exploit I would gladly do it!
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
request secret ong powerlevel sp farming spot
02/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
if i not mistaken someone here has posted a screen shot ong sp farming which is it has a very good spot that is inside the bee hive(sory for the spelling) pls someone reply with a link because i already use the search button and search on all ong powerlevel thread but still cant find the screen shot pls help me... sory for my bad english
Farming Locations
05/07/2007 - LotRO Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Hi, wie wärs mit nem Thread für die Locations zum farmen? Ich mach mal nen Anfang hiermit Level ~35 Wetterspitze Instanz ~ 125 Silber je Run Bis zum Wargboss in 15 Minuten machbar - Einstieg über den Spiegelteich der Feste Guruth, relog nach jedem Run.