Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Suche] Flipping-Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Suche] Flipping-Bot

Hallo, hat jemand einen Bot für den Handelsposten? Wäre sehr daran interessiert PM ME. Bezahlung etc. wird unter 4 Augen besprochen

Old   #2

Hello,

I'm not Deutsch but I know what a flipping bot is.

I'm working on a trading bot actually.

What do you want to know?

Old   #3

Can you write in english?
Old   #4

he asking if someone have a trading bot and he would pay for it but he only speaks with the developer over the price in PM.
and i want aswell a trading bot.
MrScale PM with what you are working on pls<3

Old   #5

elite*gold: 650
noone with a good trading bot and the knowledge of how much power that has would ever sell it ... (well if he's able to sell it to ay 100+ people probably but then the bot isnt worth to much anymore ...)
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_and_White View Post
noone with a good trading bot and the knowledge of how much power that has would ever sell it ... (well if he's able to sell it to ay 100+ people probably but then the bot isnt worth to much anymore ...)
It was around for long time, first bot was made by Netzgeist, next one by Mostey. they finished development after the trading post update. As for now its not possible to bot tp as it requires in my understanding special kind of key. ( thats why we got banned for using it) It was nice it made us shitload of gold but now its gone, only way to farm gold is by hand or by using mmominion. Thats all.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 650
I am aware of "Blue Lion" ... buying over packet editing selling klickbotstyle (if my informations are correct) ... yes packet editing does not work anymore (or at least not in the way it used to). but if someone wants to someone finds a way.
And as u stated correctly we are talking about a " shitload of gold" =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driveskull View Post
It was around for long time, first bot was made by Netzgeist, next one by Mostey. they finished development after the trading post update. As for now its not possible to bot tp as it requires in my understanding special kind of key. ( thats why we got banned for using it) It was nice it made us shitload of gold but now its gone, only way to farm gold is by hand or by using mmominion. Thats all.
Old   #8

Maybe the right people saw the thread but they need the right information.
500€ for the bot.