Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

are there arah safe spots?

Discussion on are there arah safe spots? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
are there arah safe spots?

im looking for safe spots for lupicus to do it solo via exploit, glitch or others. is tehre anything to kill it solo via thief or warrior? or how is it easy possible to kill him legit solo?
Old 02/23/2015, 01:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
im looking for safe spots for lupicus to do it solo via exploit, glitch or others. is tehre anything to kill it solo via thief or warrior? or how is it easy possible to kill him legit solo?
looking for that one too can't find any spots and getting out off idea's :'(
Old 02/23/2015, 14:27   #3

elite*gold: 55
Why did you answer on such an old thread?
Old 02/25/2015, 16:03   #4

better than start a new one?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
80 Ranger w/ 4 Piece Arah Set, Longbow of the Dragon's Deep (Arah), 50+ Gold, more...
10/20/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 11 Replies
I am selling an impressive level 80 human male ranger (Check links below). He has a great looking set of armor (4 Arah Pieces), Longbow of the Dragon's Deep as well as other pieces from other dungeons (CoF and Lyssa). Attached to the dungeon gear is a full set of Superior Rune of Divinity (Best around and runs almost 2 gold per rune!) He also has a nice looking Mythic Shortbow as well as a good looking Peacemaker Greatsword. Ranger is also a Master Jeweler (400) and has a ton of rare dyes to...
Alexandria safe spots
05/24/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I'm interested in lvl 100 mob safe spots. for plvl-ing.
Niya safe spots for 24/7
09/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys, can someone share me safe spots of niya? Because i leveling my chars, and i don`t know any safe spots. Plvler is 100 wizz ( on rSRO 100 max , so no one gonna ks me ). I want safe spot for all night. if anyone know, maybe you can share with me ? :P
Anyone Know Good/Safe Spots To Hack?
06/23/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Lets say I'm level 53 aloken and I want to do commision quests at Parca Temple would that be a safe place to hack, i mean if i get my mob outside of the map behind the walls? Killing Praus? Or anyone got any suggestions? *And if you could give me a guide would be nice on where to hack at whatever lvl* Thanks everyone once again in advance for being good sports!
Safe spots
07/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
Just wanted to start a thread about safe spots for low lvl chars to sit where they cant be touched at all... not spots that are kinda safe with a high lvl right there guarding... ONLY spots that are close enough to spawns to plvl and 100% safe to sit at while no other char is around... and i only know 1 myself.... (1)- from me New Desert sand elfs lower right corner spawn... under the little pond... stand on the right side at the bottom...zoom in and jump under it about 1 inch to your...