Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 Gold buying question.

Discussion on GW2 Gold buying question. within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW2 Gold buying question.

So,few days ago i bought gold from some ****,and then 2 days later i got banned,and it said that i got banned for scamming the gold ( which i didnt do )and the **** who sold me the gold got banned for same thing,so from what i can see,i got banned because of him,he scammed the gold and sold me the scammed gold,now my question is,is there a safe way of buying gold ? cos im not interested in loosing another account of mine,and seriously,i cant farm enough gold for a legendary......and please dont say something like,buy gems and exchange it for gold,cos those prices are insane......
i wish to buy gold normaly from some user or a site,but i dont want to get banned again the same way,if in the end i end up buying gold from some scammer again or what ever......

( This is not a scammer accusation,so you do not need to report this thread,im just asking a question,the user that scammed me or rather to say,the user because of whom i lost my account is not from elitepvpers so this kind of question should not be a problem )
Old 02/04/2015, 14:44   #2

elite*gold: 230
gold buy/sell = bann
Old 02/17/2015, 20:55   #3

gw2 has limits on gold trading for new accounts. If you want to be "safe" you need to have a good amount of /age (play time) before buying gold. You can't send over certain amount of gold until account has age and play time. I am not sure of exact limits (trying to find out for myself) but this is my experience with new accounts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2015, 20:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmogolds001 View Post
gw2 has limits on gold trading for new accounts. If you want to be "safe" you need to have a good amount of /age (play time) before buying gold. You can't send over certain amount of gold until account has age and play time. I am not sure of exact limits (trying to find out for myself) but this is my experience with new accounts.
Yes I encountered this myself. can't even send 60g+ from a newish account :/
Old 07/29/2015, 09:52   #5

You can get cheap and legal guild wars 2gold from site ,fast delivery and price is good