Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fiddler and the Trading Post

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fiddler and the Trading Post

I used to use Fiddler2 to examine, repeat, and edit HTTPS requests to the trading post.

Back when the awesomeonium process was being used there was no problem, and even once coherent_ui replaced the backend the packets were coming through fine.

But the most recent patch seems to of hidden the packets for me.

1) Is this my issue, is anyone else able to see the HTTPS packets still?

2) Does anyone know if the packets have been changed to TCP packets, or why the packets aren't actually being shown in Fiddler2 anymore?

3) Is there an alternate man-in-the-middle program that are better to be used for the purpose of finding the correct format of packets, and that can be used to resend or construct packets?

4) Is there a way to find the login token of the current coherent_ui without using Fiddler2, I can get a limited token from website authentication (usable for item/price information) but I need an ingame token to issue buy requests properly.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 72
Yes, all (dynamic) communication with the tradingpost server is done via client encrypted tcp now.