Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling using packets

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling using packets

I know that it will be possible to sell items using packets in near future , looking at the recode (gw2ca) lua functions it will be very easy to write simple and very fast script . But what can we do now is there any possibilities to write it now ? Maybe some guidelines what need to be done to achieve it ? I want to learn and write this kind of selling tool as it will help with alot of situations when flipping so gladly i will accept any help or pay for guide

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,159
Reverse the game and get the function that encrypt/decrypt packets, decrypt the data, reverse the data and build your own packets containing your own information. Either hook the encrypt function or port the asm implementation to the language of your choice and send the packets using an io client/server library.

Similar Threads
Selling Dragon City Packets
I Am Also Selling Packet's For Dragon City .: DRAGON CITY :. .: GEMS :. 1000 Gems = $ 2 2.100 Gems = $ 3 4.200 Gems = $ 6 6.300 Gems = $ 8...
0 Replies - Browsergames Trading
[Release] +5500 Packets structure , client/packets constants
edit : if u know nothing about packets go to this post first explaining what is packets , and explaining a packet with details and everything...
10 Replies - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
[REQUEST] packets send list , or anyway to sniff send packets
hey everyone , as mentioned , i wanna know if anyone got a complete send packets lists or anyway i can sniff send packets , thanks in advance
16 Replies - Kal Online
[Packets] Wie änder ich flyff packets?
HeyHo, Ich würde sehr gerne wissen wie man die Flyff Packets ändert... ich denke mal Zahlen ändern werden nicht ausreichen oder?
19 Replies - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions
Packets.
Only Reply If You Know What You Are Talking About, Thanks. --- Mkay, so i have my packet sniffer, and am armed with the guide from the...
9 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions