Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling using packets

Discussion on Selling using packets within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling using packets

I know that it will be possible to sell items using packets in near future , looking at the recode (gw2ca) lua functions it will be very easy to write simple and very fast script . But what can we do now is there any possibilities to write it now ? Maybe some guidelines what need to be done to achieve it ? I want to learn and write this kind of selling tool as it will help with alot of situations when flipping so gladly i will accept any help or pay for guide
Old 07/25/2014, 07:33   #2

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,180
Reverse the game and get the function that encrypt/decrypt packets, decrypt the data, reverse the data and build your own packets containing your own information. Either hook the encrypt function or port the asm implementation to the language of your choice and send the packets using an io client/server library.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Dragon City Packets
10/08/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I Am Also Selling Packet's For Dragon City .: DRAGON CITY :. .: GEMS :. 1000 Gems = $ 2 2.100 Gems = $ 3 4.200 Gems = $ 6 6.300 Gems = $ 8 10.500 Gems = $ 12
[Release] +5500 Packets structure , client/packets constants
10/07/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
edit : if u know nothing about packets go to this post first explaining what is packets , and explaining a packet with details and everything http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-disc ussions-questions/2162344-packets-packets-packets. html#post19074533 i start making my very own packet structure to use them on my new proxy but i thought of ripping them from the source so yeah the following packets is ripped of trinity base source right now im just providing the packets structure...
[REQUEST] packets send list , or anyway to sniff send packets
08/10/2012 - Kal Online - 16 Replies
hey everyone , as mentioned , i wanna know if anyone got a complete send packets lists or anyway i can sniff send packets , thanks in advance
[Packets] Wie änder ich flyff packets?
07/16/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 19 Replies
HeyHo, Ich würde sehr gerne wissen wie man die Flyff Packets ändert... ich denke mal Zahlen ändern werden nicht ausreichen oder?
Packets.
09/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Only Reply If You Know What You Are Talking About, Thanks. --- Mkay, so i have my packet sniffer, and am armed with the guide from the templates/tutorials sections. i have read it, and re-read it, but the decryption seems to be lacking somwhat. see, i can decrypt, The username packet, The Res.Dat packet, and when you get into the server, the first couple of packets (till it starts using key 3 and 4) i can get a packet saying English.