Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stealth Detection

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stealth Detection

Is anyone aware of any tools which permit one to see an opponent in stealth? We just faced two wars and a guard who were obviously hacking due to standing on objects which can only be reached by flying to them. Setting that aside, they walked, unobstructed through Siegerazer bubbles without invulnerability, leaps, teleports or any related. They freely passed through them as though they weren't there. I know a clipping hack permits that as well.

The part that has be confused is that I spent two full stacks of 15s stealth, and all three of them were directly on me the whole time, step for step, no matter if I ran zig zags, loops, and even at one point I flew onto a tower and out the other side, only to see they clipped through the tower straight to me.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 425
Received Thanks: 1,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushbyte View Post
Is anyone aware of any tools which permit one to see an opponent in stealth? We just faced two wars and a guard who were obviously hacking due to standing on objects which can only be reached by flying to them. Setting that aside, they walked, unobstructed through Siegerazer bubbles without invulnerability, leaps, teleports or any related. They freely passed through them as though they weren't there. I know a clipping hack permits that as well.

The part that has be confused is that I spent two full stacks of 15s stealth, and all three of them were directly on me the whole time, step for step, no matter if I ran zig zags, loops, and even at one point I flew onto a tower and out the other side, only to see they clipped through the tower straight to me.
Those kind of tools are fast detected, there was a tool undetected for few months but they found that one aswell.