Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Radar hack for gathering?

Discussion on Radar hack for gathering? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Radar hack for gathering?

Hi, hope this is the right place to ask.

Does anyone know of a simple/free radar hack that can show harvest-able nodes on screen? I've donated to 2 different people, one didn't send me the radar and the other one only worked with players/mobs.

Rather not spend more money, I really only wanted it to do 1 thing.
Old 06/10/2014, 18:59   #2

in which distance? you can see some harvest-able things on the mini-map
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2014, 20:18   #3

Thanks for replying!
I ended up just getting Buffy's other Radar/ESP hack. I know you can see the little icons on the minimap but having them appear through the world like an onscreen hud is really convenient. The healthbars on players ended up being a huge plus, makes supporting so much easier.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[19.06] XTC Public by Kazbah #Aimbot,3D Radar,2D Radar,AutoMedic,OPK#
06/19/2013 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
www.elitepvpers.com/forum/warrock-hacks-bots-cheat s-exploits/2672351-20-06-xtc-public-kazbah-aimbot- 3d-radar-2d-radar-automedic-opk.html
MW3 [1.9.461] Radar / Advanced Radar Hack UNDETECTED
03/04/2013 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Heyho Leute, ich dachte mir, dass ich mal nen Hack vorstelle. Es handelt sich hierbei um einen Radar hack, ihr müsst einfach das Programm starten und könnt ingame gehen, drückt einfach F5 für Normales Radar und F6 für Advanced Radar, es wird auf dem NORMALEN radar oben links angezeigt. Dieser Hack ist undetected, weil er im Hintergrund passiv arbeitet. Credits: Jorndel
Radar- Post what you know about any and all active, working radar programs for DAOC
06/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
its been years since I was using a working version of AK. I hear people say that there is a current working version of AK, and of another type of radar program. If you know anything about any working radar, please post the info. A link to where it can be downloaded, etc, would be great. And if it can be detected in a passive (not just by tricking you into chasing bait) manner on any live or freeshard servers. Thanks.
Plant/Mine gathering hacks or map hack?
12/03/2009 - Perfect World - 30 Replies
It'll be cool is someone made a hack to auto gather minings/plants or show all the plants/mines on the map to know where they are so you'll know where to go instead of wandering around...