Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Custom Trading post for earning easy gold

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Custom Trading post for earning easy gold

So there "suppsedly" exist a source code, just the code posted on some forums or something on the internet. My friend has it and has been making tons of money with it. Like seriously dropping 90g per piece of ascended armor. HES BEEN PLAYING THE GAME FOR 2 WEEKS. But anyways here's what he told me about it, cus hes a **** and just wont give it to me. It's in C and Java apparently (not sure how that works) and you can enter the amount of gold you currently have and it will basically write out whats your best option and highest profit for flipping. I'm not even sure it exists but if you know of it or have it. Please share it. All I can offer is like 50 gold. I'm pretty poor.

Old   #2

Sounds like your friend is jerking you about. You can mix C and JAVA code by combining the end result binaries. (e.g. making a JAVA program which calls exported functions in a C coded DLL) You could then pull down the TP data, and parse it, then perform some simple analysis on that data to produce the results he is claiming (in theory). The fact that he's being so secretive about it, and it's "just source code on some forum or something" and he said it is a mix of C and JAVA code, makes his claim highly suspect.

Old   #3

Yeah I mean, to be honest I don't actually believe it, but there are like 3 possible answers.
1. He actually has a program like that.
2. He's lying and just really good with flipping items (mind you his 2 week of the game)
3. He's lying and buying money online?
4. ????
Old   #4

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModifyMe View Post
Yeah I mean, to be honest I don't actually believe it, but there are like 3 possible answers.
1. He actually has a program like that.
2. He's lying and just really good with flipping items (mind you his 2 week of the game)
3. He's lying and buying money online?
4. ????
I don't get your questions, why don't you ask him?

Old   #5

Well I am asking him. Everyday. He is a ****. Oh well. I'm starting to not really care.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModifyMe View Post
Well I am asking him. Everyday. He is a ****. Oh well. I'm starting to not really care.
However, this thread doesn't make any sense to me.

#closed

Closed Thread