Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to carry games at turkey server?

Discussion on How to carry games at turkey server? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to carry games at turkey server?

Wrong place. can remove :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 Games Carry in platin duo
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Who can carry 2 games for me ? me gold 1 and my friend bronce 2 plz offer 5€ psc
How can I carry low elo games? (gold)
03/15/2014 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
I've had games where I just crush the enemy midlaner, but 70% of the time there's someone else who gets fed. How can I carry games when I'm 9/0/2, but our botlane is 0/9/1 and 1/12/0? I just don't see how, I really wanna carry and get higher, but I don't know what to do. I've had some ideas that I haven't been able to test out yet. I always win my lane, regardless of counter picks. So should I just focus on getting myself a little fed, then start roaming to losing lanes?
[Buying] Lf B1-S5 placement games duoQ carry
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, looking for someone to carry me through placement games b1 to s5. Normally playing jungle/mid, sometimes top, can go bot to if i get carried enough :D pm me for contact! edit: duoq as in title, so we need an account around silver
WTB Turkey codes. Turkey server got any skincode at all?
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys, im playing on Turkey server. Any skincode able to use there? Anyone trading that? Or maybe anyone know where can i buy it? skin codes or maybe RP code able on turkey server too. Maybe you know some service.