Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need updated gZoom!

Discussion on Need updated gZoom! within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need updated gZoom!

Hey guys since the last version of gzoom lags like **** and the teleport dont work, i need a new version of it!!
Old 03/01/2015, 11:31   #2

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,180
The developer of gZoom has cancelled the project, thus there are no new versions available.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need updated gZoom!
02/28/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys since the last version of gzoom 2.0.4 lags like shit and the teleport dont work, i need a new version of it!!
gZoom = Ban?
09/08/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 3 Replies
hey, kann man eigentlich durch gZoom gebannt werden? also durch telen? will nämlich von ori zu ori telen
super adventure box gzoom, help me!
05/01/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 2 Replies
hello, how do I use tp in super adv , bc when I use it close my guild wars, with the coordinates that I downloaded in http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw2-hacks-bots-ch eats-exploits/2513007-release-super-adventure-box- coordinates.html here , can some one help me, I go world 1 zone 1, TP and doesnt work, cansomeone help me, Ill be much greatfull as another people that might have the same problem, thx anyway
Gzoom TP help
12/25/2012 - Guild Wars 2 - 2 Replies
sorry i may be retarded but i can not for the life of me figure out how to use GZOOMs tp in his elite hack that he did. ive gotten the xyz files and have loaded them up within the hack fine but im unsure on what to do from there. im running 1.9.38 if someone could help me id be most greatful. again thanks m for the great hack.
[Bans] gzoom / GW2Explorer / etc.
11/16/2012 - Guild Wars 2 - 31 Replies
Hallo. Da im gzoom-thread eine Diskussion um eventuelle Banns losgetreten worden ist, habe ich mir gedacht ich eröffne hier mal einen Thread wo wir das gebündelt tun können. (Falls das falsch ist, bitte ich einen mod mich zu korrigieren) Also WENN jemand gebannt worden ist, bitte schreibt es hier hinein - damit der Rest von uns sich darauf einstellen kann. Am besten mit Programmname. Bitte KEINE Angstmacherei a la "Habe von jemandem gehört der gebannt worden ist!" Gruß ush-i.