Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gw 2 thief wvw

Discussion on gw 2 thief wvw within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gw 2 thief wvw

hi does anyone have a good thief wvw build since the recent patch, kinda mess me up, i would like to make good damage but also can take damage, i got full valk armor, zerker weapons, and ascended zerker trinkets

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT full geared GW2 Thief(best pvp gear best pvp thief wvwvw)against ur aion acc
11/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Heyho i want to trade my GuildWars2 80thief p/d deffensiv perfect for open pvp against your aion acc lvl 60 with also gear the thief has 11 gold and full carrion set(best set ingame) exo pistol(best pistol) the dagger ist not the best but for the build not very important accesoires are also the best you can have leatherin 400 and juwelier 400
Thief Value
07/13/2011 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hey all :) Maybe some1 know Thief skills Value :] ? I check forum and don't see any topic about thief value ;] ;) for all usefull post i give " Thanks "