Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

any chance on getting banned?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any chance on getting banned?

Hello I was just wondering..is their any even chance to get banned using for example the uNF and other similar toolsI mean yeah for speed hacking like crazy.. flying.. and stupid stuff.. but if you just keep it on the "down low" nothing would happen like in wow or other games that have security.. just asking thought thanks!

Root

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,158
There's always a chance in getting banned for exploiting or using cheats/bots. Just take care and make sure that nobody is able to report you. The only possibility to get you banned now is the automatic cheat system from ArenaNet if you follow the report rule.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 195
In all honesty: The only way you'll get banned is if you brag about your hacks and use them indiscriminately in mass PvP. Be smart and you'll stay safe. ArenaNet doesn't individually review report cases unless there's a very specific trend for a single case or player.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

elite*gold: 0
Looks like u have plenty of answers already but i would higly recommend avoiding such tools. Its not a secret that people ARE reporting cheaters, you can even find videos @ utube where people are doing crazy things
Mostey what do u mean by: "The only possibility to get you banned now is the automatic cheat system from ArenaNet if you follow the report rule."

Old   #5

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond-Gaming.net View Post
Looks like u have plenty of answers already but i would higly recommend avoiding such tools. Its not a secret that people ARE reporting cheaters, you can even find videos @ utube where people are doing crazy things
Mostey what do u mean by: "The only possibility to get you banned now is the automatic cheat system from ArenaNet if you follow the report rule."
*automatic cheat detection system, sorry. Should be clear now.

If you get reported for exploiting or using any other cheats and (in fact) this is true, the chance on getting banned is very high. Just wanted to say here that following the rule to not cheat in publicity (so people doesn't note the cheats) is one of the safest method and only some detection system could ban you at this point (or at least detect it)