Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's the best Build for Thief

Discussion on What's the best Build for Thief within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What's the best Build for Thief

What's the best build for a thief with dual blades?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Built in Registration
11/21/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
I saw a server with a built in registration system . is there any1 who know how to do ? by that i mean , the user/pass ur gonna use to login will be your account further.
Can Anyone Help me Built Wr PServer ?
05/29/2011 - WarRock - 10 Replies
Please I need help at WarRock private Server built i got the Tutorial / Files, But i dont understand. please help Thanks for him/she who helped me!
ps2 hybrid on Yin<< pvp built
01/03/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
DB2 beggar hybrid Equipments: 4slot ps6 bracer +8- 4slot perm deco - 4slot perm deco - Deff trinket<< 90 days prem which have got about 2 month left Most Elixiers are maxed too Great for pvp owns most higher lvl nukers with no sweat lol
BUILT Splash Bot
08/01/2010 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
so i built the splash .exe :P have fun:P ;KalSplashBot #Include <Misc.au3> ;Slot2 = HP med ;Slot4 = Splash ;Slot6 = MP med ;Slot9 = Teleporter ;if the HP < critical point the bot stop and the teleporter should be use ;to set the bot up, you should have full HP and MP ;##C#####H# <- HP bar / C = critical point / H = HP med use point
What built is better
07/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
my friend is a spear/thunder/fire and i am spear/thunder/ice i wear protector and he wears armor he says if i wear armor that i dont need Ice and that his built is stronger what do ya think is it worth changing to his built i am lvl 46 right now