Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Which is the best Guild Wars 2 Gold/Level Bot?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which is the best Guild Wars 2 Gold/Level Bot?

^title

Old   #2

Old   #3

Is that a Level Bot + Gold Bot?
^
Old   #4

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQYo View Post
Is that a Level Bot + Gold Bot?^
Yes, you can use it both for leveling and for farming.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu View Post
Yes, you can use it both for leveling and for farming.
ok but how i can add scripts for leveling and after leveling farming tons of gold

and how much is possible per hour ?
Old   #6

elite*gold: 116
The Black Market: 312/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,113
You can read the tutorials
Old   #7

The Bot farms Gold automatically?

how much is possible per hour ?
Old   #8

2-5g
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQYo View Post
The Bot farms Gold automatically?

how much is possible per hour ?
After you have done the setup, the bot will farm automatically. Setup is simple once you know how.

I can easily obtain 5-10g/hr or probably more if i wanted to try. Learn to make your own profiles and you'll be fine
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

The 2 most advanced bots that are available either for free or purchase to the public would be Firy from mmolazy and gw2minion. Macrogoblin also works but after initial release no reason to even look at a pure memory/macro bot.

Firy I only have experience with from late last year and for the time was way ahead and quite powerful. I don't have any recent experience with it but I assume it is probably still an alright bot. If anyone has more recent experience I would be interested to hear on this one.

Gw2Minion by far has the most features, however a large majority of them are absolutely worthless fluff. The bot also claimed to do dungeons such as ascalon catacombs story path which is barely ever could clear and lacked even basic things such as entering the dungeon on it's own.

It is also in it's current state extremely unstable with constant crashes. If you disagree go look at their own forums and the complaints. They also recently raised their prices by roughly 50% for anything over 2 bot accounts. If you are trying to get in the gold selling game I would avoid both as they are open world bots which anet nails constantly even with zone changing and meshes.

If you just want to level I would say you would be better off time spent/money to just buy some gold then craft to level 80. In the current state gw2minion is just in a marketing gimick mode of more features = better bot which isn't true. They seem to lack adding the actual useful features. I am judging firy has fallen into a more abandoned state at least based on the public forums.

So in summation neither are worth your cash. I would wait until a more mature bot from either them or another party comes out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11

elite*gold: 1908
I still recommend mmominion. You can get a free trial key for mmominion over , if you don't want to wait until you get a response, you can purchase a trial key for roughly two dollars over . If you're willing to read through the guides and tutorials on the mmominion forums and setup the bot step by step you should rarely experience any kinds of crashes, I for one never had any issues with the new launcher that was released one or two weeks ago. There is a huge community willing to help you out and there is almost at least one supporter in their irc chat, no matter what time you join their channel. If you only plan to use this bot for leveling and farming on a single account, the bot will pay off itself within a few days. :-)
Old   #12

how difficult is the set up? How long does it take to set up? Where can you set up runs at?
Old   #13

elite*gold: 18
its pretty easy to srt up if you read the Guides CORRECTLY!!!
maybe 30 min if you do it pretty safe and you want really set up every tiny thing
doesnt understand the last question? do you mean where you can bot/botplaces??
Old   #14

Thank you for your anwsers sorry for the confusion. The question is more to the effect of, can you set up your own farm, or do you have to use a pre set bot location
Old   #15

elite*gold: 10
u can customize everything.
you can even set your own path to farm, whole areas for example