Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NEED HELP WITH CRAFTING PLEASE!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED HELP WITH CRAFTING PLEASE!

Im sorry for being obnoxious but im really having a tough time doing crafting. I'm trying to follow a website for each type of crafting profession and it seems so confusing.. I have 157 gold so I should have more than enough to complete each profession from 0-400. The site is this gw2crafts.net. I wanted to first start with jewelcrafting because thats what I have learned already. I looked at all the items I needed and it was so confusing on what to make and stuff its overwhelming.. Could someone please help me out?

Thanks

Old   #2
Community Manager

elite*gold: 421
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,632
This is the website I usually recommend:

Old   #3

Well i used gw2crafts,net at lot, without any big problems.
Where it says discover you discover it by creating ONE of the discovered items. Let me give you an example. You have to discover this super nice soup, you need some of dis, some of dat. You pull them together in the "Discovery Panel???" and you create one of them. I hope it helped you a little bit, and good luck with crafting! :-)

For the rest:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #4

Thanks all who helped out! I appreciate it!