Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weapon ID

Discussion on Weapon ID within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weapon ID

Where can I find the IDs of weapons/items?

I am not talking about the chat codes like [&AgGKqQAA]

I mean like 63804 etc, weapon IDs.

I want to use cheat engine to change the ID of the wep to make it look like the weapon I want. I know it is only client sided but I want legendary-look for myself not to show off.

Can someone help me?
Old 06/30/2013, 20:16   #2

[&AgGKqQAA] this is just the data id as Base64 AFAIK. Otherwise have a look at guildhead.com, in the addressbar you can find the data id of the item your currently looking at
Old 07/02/2013, 22:08   #3

Yeah it seems to be so but I could not get base64 decoder/encoders giving me the correct transformation to and from base64 and source code. Tried it with string as well.