Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trading Post Hack or tool

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Post Hack or tool

So far that's what I found related and since I don't know German I can't understand a word XD

My question is :

Is there a tool or hack or whatever u call it that can take stuff I bought from the tp to the inventory and then sell at a certain price ?

Like for example I bought X Item for 10c and the current price is 50c.

I don't want the bot to just undercut to the price of 49c like I think I read Minion do that. But I want it to sell at for example 35c or 65c.

If there's a current tool that works fine and do that whether it's free or a paid one then plz guide me to it.

If not I wonder if this can be coded and if it can then how much do you want to code it ?

Old   #2

How much do I want? Uhmm lets say 100,000$ (30% share after that) ? Is that ok for you? I think you really underestimate the value of such an exploit. Nobody who knows such an exploit will EVER release it! Stop asking such questions, there should be a sticky about this.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xereon View Post
How much do I want? Uhmm lets say 100,000$ (30% share after that) ? Is that ok for you? I think you really underestimate the value of such an exploit. Nobody who knows such an exploit will EVER release it! Stop asking such questions, there should be a sticky about this.
I thought since hacks and tools can do many stuff then the tp thing can be done too, but as you said, seems like the tp thing is a much more sensetive matter than the other usual stuff.

Thanks for your reply
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguardian759 View Post
I thought since hacks and tools can do many stuff then the tp thing can be done too, but as you said, seems like the tp thing is a much more sensetive matter than the other usual stuff.

Thanks for your reply
No its not about the TP, its about an gold exploit or a real / profitable dupe. Nobody will share this publicly, likely even not privately, because such an exploit means money, and I mean big money, HUGE money!

Old   #5

I know I still have a long way to go to read this code and understand it ( here in that topic : ) but I'm lately into programming and stuff so can you tell me what language is that code in so I can begin learning it ?

Would appreciate some heads up in general too for coding hacks and tools, and don't worry I already know it's not easy at all and it will take quite some time and effort but I'm a hard worker and an eager learner

I sent you a pm too Xereon just in case you missed my post XD
Old   #6

looks complicated enough :L