Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Accounts Safely (Mail Change)

Discussion on Buying Accounts Safely (Mail Change) within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Buying Accounts Safely (Mail Change)

How can you buy Accounts safely? How do you change mail? or do something so that they cannot log in?
Old 06/02/2013, 19:07   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
To change the email ou have to contact the support.

If you want to buy an account, make sure the seller gives you the registration email.
Old 06/03/2013, 08:22   #3

elite*gold: 20
alright thanks for the input.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Minecraft Account mit Mail [S] 3 Accounts ohne Mail
03/13/2013 - Minecraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hiho Leute , Ich brauch mal für mich und ein paar Kumpel ein Paar Minecraft Accounts ohne Mail. Dagegen biete ich mal einen Account mit Mail. Er hat bei Trouble in Mineville 26 Traitorpässe (~15 Euro) Zusammen wären das 30 €. Hoffe auf viele Anebote.
E-mail change
02/02/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
How can I change my e mail, but I dont know my old mails pass, I know my account's pass and username... Just, how to?
Buying fresh lvl 30 accounts (no elo) and also buying 1700-1900+ accounts NA Only
06/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Just like title says, the fresh 30 accounts have to have armor runes / mr runes / ad runes and armor pen runes atleast. thanks, i can use PP and also a MM ( prefer MM ) For the 1700-1900+ accounts msg me and we can work something out, i got money in hand so it'll be quick pay no waiting.
Mail change still possible?
02/19/2012 - Archlord - 2 Replies
like my topic says , i would like to ask if there is any way to change mail on webzen.com account. as i saw the old link has been fixed -.- also i dont want that scamming will raise up so id like to change email from bought accs. cheers crack
How to trade accounts safely?
05/23/2009 - Archlord - 17 Replies
What is the best way to trade accounts with out getting ripped off? Much info needed as im trying to trade an account and dont wanna get scammed!!!!!