Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Midnight]Discussion-Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Suche Mitspieler die bock haben in wvw durch Ports Türme zu drehen. Natürlich undercover schreibt privat

Old   #92

hey heute gibt es ab 17 uhr guild wars für 10€ bzw die Hero version füf 15 statt 60 €
lohnt sich guild wars für den preis? Hab es noch nie gespielt und würde es gerne testen ^^

Old   #93

Does this work for Windows 8.1?
Old   #94

Well I got suspended today for 24 hours for using something...idk if it was a invisible GM when I soled AC or it was when I used the teleport to get a few JP, I only tried the JP teleport for the first time today so I guess it was the reason, anyways just a heads up guys if you hardcore sell AC or anything and use noclip/teleport use a second acc!

DO NOT USE THE TELEPORT FOR JP IT'S DETECTED!

Old   #95

Been using for 3 yrs now, used just about every function and even set up macros that do the entire black lion key farm for me (teleing between areas for exp) as well as a full JP run for silver doubloons.

0 bans or anything for that matter. I am surprised that so many ppl have been banned lol or am I just lucky?
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobing View Post
Been using for 3 yrs now, used just about every function and even set up macros that do the entire black lion key farm for me (teleing between areas for exp) as well as a full JP run for silver doubloons.

0 bans or anything for that matter. I am surprised that so many ppl have been banned lol or am I just lucky?
Me 2 , 2 years that i'm using gw2 midnight for doing jp runs and never banned! One thing maybe you will be more expert than me... For you wich is the best way to level up with midnight? Waypoints, POI and Vistas?
Old   #97

How do I update my software?
Thank you~
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo96 View Post
Me 2 , 2 years that i'm using gw2 midnight for doing jp runs and never banned! One thing maybe you will be more expert than me... For you wich is the best way to level up with midnight? Waypoints, POI and Vistas?
I have set up my macro to do all pois and wps in Queensdale, then Gendarran fields, then Kessex Hlls, Then back to Queensdale and then to Divinity's reach. That gets me to lvl 10 everytime.
Old   #99

Quote:

I know this is a longshot but, can you share your macro

Edit: Nvm made one myself.
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjagw2 View Post
I know this is a longshot but, can you share your macro

Edit: Nvm made one myself.
Yeah its not hard xD
Mine records every action I make, so I ran through it once and I just play it back now.
Old   #101

Quote:
Yeah its not hard xD
Mine records every action I make, so I ran through it once and I just play it back now.
How do you record in Midnight? Or are you using something else?
Old   #102

hey guys, i just recently came back to gw2 and have purchased midnight v1+v2

where do you people teleport to and for what reason? how often and quickly? for gold and achievement points that is

so far i have only found coordinates to the silverwastes chests and a jump puzzle, that is like 4-5 chests with decent loot
Old   #103

Hi Buffy,
hab das Progi seit gestern und finds ganz cool, leider funktioniert nicht alles, aber ich bin scheints der einzige, gibt es da bekannte Probleme? Click to tele geht nicht, autoloot, und v.a. die autoexplore-funktion will nicht funktionieren. Obwohl beide Programme als Admin ausgeführt werden... ne Idee?
Old   #104

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac Master View Post
Hi Buffy,
Click to tele geht nicht, autoloot, und v.a. die autoexplore-funktion will nicht funktionieren.
Hey ,

Midnight braucht ca nach jedem gw2 Update ebenfalls eins. Soll heißen die Dinge die du aufgezählt hast müssen von Buffy geupdated werden.
Wann das passiert und wie wir das mitbekommen weiß ich nicht wirklich da ein Mod sich gedacht hat er schließt den Thread wo Buffy das bekannt gibt einfach mal....

War bisher hier:

Aber wie gesagt hat Mostey den Thread geschlossen... (wiesoauchimmer)
Old   #105

Ach ok, dann weiss ich ja bescheid, ist klar, daß er auch ein wenig Zeit benötigt, s'gibt ja noch das Real-Life nebenher... ;-D