Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Midnight]Discussion-Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
It's the same thing with an aimbot. The seller of the aimbot will sell it as an undetected hack. Which it is. but if you keep headshotting everyone you will get banned by the serveradmin. Not by the anti cheat system (e.g. VAC)

Same thing with Midnight.
Funny you should say that because the context you are putting your answer in is when people report you because they can clearly see you are hacking but people are getting banned for other less obvious features such as trade post, auto loot.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by d00b View Post
Funny you should say that because the context you are putting your answer in is when people report you because they can clearly see you are hacking but people are getting banned for other less obvious features such as trade post, auto loot.
nobody got banned for the trade post hack.. and CERTAINLY not for autoloot.
please just stop posting.. you know nothing.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
nobody got banned for the trade post hack.. and CERTAINLY not for autoloot.
please just stop posting.. you know nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andiprall View Post
got banned as well, merely used trading post and autoloot feature. anyone managed to get his account unbanned somehow?
Looks like he did.
Old   #19

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by d00b View Post
Looks like he did.
I doubt it.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

Been using TP hack and autoloot daily since release and nothing so far !
never use anything else
Old   #21

Client side anti-cheat programs are easy to find (punk buster for example) and being undetected by server side detection and player based reporting are two different things. the fact of the matter is that people using hacks have been banned and will continue to be banned. If you don't want any risk of a ban don't use this or any other program.

As for whether they're banning people just for the trading post or auto-loot, I really doubt it. Human nature being what it is, everyone thinks they'll be the exception to the rule and never get caught. If they are, they're likely to minimize their own usage and report here what they think sounds right as a way of mitigating their own culpability. Use the hack smartly and you greatly decrease your chances of being caught.

Since the ban wave started I conducted a little experiment and simply logged on and played normally with this hack running but never used. I'm still active in the game as of an hour or so ago. So they don't know you're running the client. Next I'll start using simple things such as the trading post hack then add in others. But if I do get caught and banned, it's not a big deal, I've broken the EULA and cheated in their eyes. Move on with things and report honestly about what you had been doing.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
Client side anti-cheat programs are easy to find (punk buster for example) and being undetected by server side detection and player based reporting are two different things. the fact of the matter is that people using hacks have been banned and will continue to be banned. If you don't want any risk of a ban don't use this or any other program.

As for whether they're banning people just for the trading post or auto-loot, I really doubt it. Human nature being what it is, everyone thinks they'll be the exception to the rule and never get caught. If they are, they're likely to minimize their own usage and report here what they think sounds right as a way of mitigating their own culpability. Use the hack smartly and you greatly decrease your chances of being caught.

Since the ban wave started I conducted a little experiment and simply logged on and played normally with this hack running but never used. I'm still active in the game as of an hour or so ago. So they don't know you're running the client. Next I'll start using simple things such as the trading post hack then add in others. But if I do get caught and banned, it's not a big deal, I've broken the EULA and cheated in their eyes. Move on with things and report honestly about what you had been doing.
Your testing has no use as you don't even know if the bans are taken for actions that happened mere minutes before or from weeks. Just letting you know before you start wasting your time. Oh, no, hooking the game isn't being detected else there would be WAY more people banned obviously.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart~V4 View Post
Oh, no, hooking the game isn't being detected else there would be WAY more people banned obviously.
Exactly. I went to great pains to simplify it for those who don't understand (unlike yourself). A great many people have no clue how any anti-cheat programs work or what they look for, hence the long winded explanation. As for whether I'm wasting my time, I presume you mean beyond playing an MMO? The answer not really, I'm going to be playing anyway and I really don't care whether I have the program loaded or not most of the time so it's not really a timer waster. Nor is it it in any form real testing to bait anet into suddenly revealing what they're using. User reports most likely. And a quick parsing of logs.

Aloha.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

ANET always has had a practice of delayed bans/ban waves so trying to get it to hit instantly is a waste of time. It works quite well as can be seen for keeping people guessing on the cause.
Old   #25

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
Exactly. I went to great pains to simplify it for those who don't understand (unlike yourself). A great many people have no clue how any anti-cheat programs work or what they look for, hence the long winded explanation. As for whether I'm wasting my time, I presume you mean beyond playing an MMO? The answer not really, I'm going to be playing anyway and I really don't care whether I have the program loaded or not most of the time so it's not really a timer waster. Nor is it it in any form real testing to bait anet into suddenly revealing what they're using. User reports most likely. And a quick parsing of logs.

Aloha.
I indeed meant wasting your time with testing the seperate functions from bots to see if ArenaNet has any form of detection, they simply don't, user reports and GMs running around the world are what they are using.

Just don't teleport right in front of chests, loot them and TP away again + don't TP right ontop of waypoints while they aren't discovered yet, also easy to spot when this happens as the waypoint uses an effect if it gets discovered by someone.
Old   #26

im using it since like 4 months and not banned.at 1st i used the autoexplore alot but for the past 2 months i only use speedhack at 20%,FOV ,Nametag and from time to time teleport but on short sight distances.
like buffy said they have no detection program or else u wouldve been banned the next second u use a feature of this hack and if i were u id try to rspect DragonHeart~V4 above post to make sure.
Old   #27

lol iv been usin the midnight (round about) since feb. massivly and im still playing. i dont know what your problem is or what You(!) are doing wrong. i am also lvling my new chars with autoexplorer.. or wait. no i do not. i klick for the coords manual but i think its no difference. so often i was called by people and they asked me if i am hacking but i just said that im laggin caus of my bad internet connection and told them that anet already knows it too so they shouldnt wonder about this lol (i used tele hack for near places). imo midnight is undetected and i guess that you all are playing on servers where people are more ready and able to report you than on my homeserver. i even use the hack every day while play in wvwvw and still dont get banned. so its the proof for me that the hack is undetected and it depends on other players reports or direct bans from the 'invisible guys' i have never seen yet (haha funny, not? not seen yet.. invisible..hm)
Old   #28

Hello,

Your Guild Wars 2 account was detected to be involved in the use of one or more disallowed third-party programs. While some programs are used for benign purposes, others are designed to cheat, exploit, or manipulate the game in an unacceptable manner.

The use of the specific program or programs associated with your account was determined to be a breach of the Guild Wars 2 User Agreement and the Rules of Conduct, both of which you accepted when creating your account. As a result of this breach, the account has been terminated.

We have complete confidence in our detection and in our decision to terminate the account. Therefore, we will not accept an appeal in relation to this account termination.

Regards,

Guild Wars 2 Support Team
Old   #29

ALL IS TRUE.. ALL I CAPS LOCK TO ALERT ALL USERS OF MIDNIGHT... THERE'S A SERVER DETECTION. AFTER 4 MONTHS OF USING THE MIDNIGHT NOW IM BANNED... I DID NOT USE THE MIDNIGHT FOR ALMOST A MONTH BECAUSE OF THE BAN FLAG... & NOW WHILE PLAYING NORMAL I GOT BANNED
Old   #30

Lots of mixed messages here. We have a lot of people STILL using the hack as they were from the start (with the exception of autoexplore) like me, and people who are getting banned (such as DemnK's case).
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemnK View Post
THIS HACK IS DEFINITELY NOT SAFE. I had purchased a few weeks ago and used it with no issues. having not been online for a while after that I used the hack today and was banned within 2 hours. I only used it for an extremely short period of time.

I have been perma banned - luckily for me I have another main account but this hack will get you banned. no questions asked. you dont need server proof or any of that other crap. I havent been online in quite sometime and then as soon as I use it i get banned a few hours later????

edit: i dont have any conspiracy theories, but its pretty simple. used midnight on purchase a while back no issues. used it yesterday and got banned within 2 hours. I used a hack, i got caught...shit happens.
Looking at this case, ANET is being very inconsistent in their bans, since, midnight users like me still aren't being banned. There can only be one explanation, which is that reports on bans are usually manual and sporadic, and looking back to how I got banned before with gZoom from invisible mods, its safe to say that on some worlds there are more mods than others and also at different times. There is definitely NO built-in method of autoban. If you really want to be safe, use another hack in conjunction with midnight that has the radar function so you can check for other people and admins.

So, advice for future midnight users is to only use high profile functions such as teleporting NOT on US peak times (US afternoon to early night), and if you are in a high population server be extra careful of this. If your in a map where theres a lot of people, for example Lions Arch, its obviously a no brainer to not use anything there.

For future posts here on themselves getting banned, please name your world and at what time did you get banned etc. It would really help out other users of midnight atm if we can find out any pattern.