Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Finding Offsets

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finding Offsets

How exactly do you find offsets in Gw2 - I have tried to get the HP offset and after I have the first dynamic address + 0x54 or 0x58 ( probably current, and maximum ) I get a cmp dword ptr, 00. I see people using "Gw2.exe"+SomeAddress? I am completely lost and would appreciate any help. I guess it is because Gw2.exe does not have a base address, meh.

Could any one make a vast 'tutorial' ?

Similar Threads
Finding offsets for triggerbot
No discussing game automation or cheating(I have to say that autoit forums are so lame, i used to go there all the time). Now they cant help anyone...
4 Replies - AutoIt
[Question]Finding offsets..?.
Hello Im just a Beginner of using CE Assembly hacks things on Dekaron... i just want to know how do other member figure it out, in finding right...
0 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
Finding Offsets for FFXIV (or any MMO)
Here is a video showing how to find the offsets for FFXIV. I assume some knowledge of Cheat Engine but you should be able to copy what I am doing...
2 Replies - Final Fantasy XIV
Finding offsets?
Btw trying to make an aimbot :P just throwing that out there EDIT: This is what iv'e found so far,am I on the right track? this is for a v5165...
2 Replies - CO2 Programming
mr argus, finding offsets.
Well, I have been reading the tutorial on how to find them, and all was going well, until i ran into a snag. After following the instructions about...
0 Replies - Final Fantasy XI