Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do midnight cords work?

Discussion on How do midnight cords work? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How do midnight cords work?

So I am in the US and play on North American region of GW2 and I have downloaded all updated cords posted here and they teleport me to absolutley nothing -_-

Is there someone who is making cords for US servers or am I somehow not doing it right? I click load and then select the right list for the section of the map I am in and then attempt to teleport to each thing but it brings me to a random place where nothing is...
Old 05/07/2013, 22:04   #2

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic2k View Post
So I am in the US and play on North American region of GW2 and I have downloaded all updated cords posted here and they teleport me to absolutley nothing -_-

Is there someone who is making cords for US servers or am I somehow not doing it right? I click load and then select the right list for the section of the map I am in and then attempt to teleport to each thing but it brings me to a random place where nothing is...
I have the same question, would be nice if somebody could explain. ^^
Old 05/08/2013, 00:54   #3

You need to be in the right zone for them to work, you need to manually change zone
Old 05/13/2013, 01:10   #4

I mean I know each ori is different in each server so I know you have to guest that server but you can't guest into EU servers so is there someone doing all the US server ori?
Old 05/16/2013, 19:12   #5

You have to be on the right server man