Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help please tech difficulties

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help please tech difficulties

Hey everyone. Looking for advice. Got new desktop with Geforce 550 card. Bought pc with GW2 in mind. Running Windows 8 with an I7 chip, got heaps of ram and plenty of disk space.Game runs ok but the graphics are awful. It's like a 3d set up without the glasses, ghost images left and right green and red. Monitor is a standard lcd non 3d. On start menu there is a turn off Nvidia 3D option but using that seems to have no effect.

Driver is the latest for the 550 card, but I read that the 326 driver solves problems in GW2 so I downloaded it but get the message that it's not compatible. Tried Skyrim and the image problem is there also, though not quite as bad.

Extremely frustrated - any help much appreciated!

Never mind folks, got a download manager which found the right driver and ficed the problem! Thanks for all the replies though!��