Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Casting time

Discussion on Casting time within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Casting time

Hello

Has any of you tried to reduce casting time and make it faster like 2 times?
I haven't found a correct memory address yet, but I know this - adrenaline is useless, server side - so is stamina (you get kicked if you dodge when you don't have enough stamina).
But about casting time?

If anyone has found out the correct address, would you be so kind and share some information about it?

Thanks in advance,
sitapea1337

EDIT: Also - if anyone of you has found out address which concerns stunning (unable to move), would you please share your info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
casting time problem
02/09/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
i need help in building up my high wiz. i need to know the necessary equipment to attain the "no cast" thing that i usually see from other players. it is very hard for me to kill monsters because my char. is very slow in casting spells. pls help. :(
Casting time ? question
01/24/2009 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
Guys is it possible to put lower casting time as cd with uce cuz i never tried . I know its possible with packet hacking
Reduce Casting Time?
07/27/2008 - Perfect World - 14 Replies
i just wanted to know if anyone knows wether or not the casting time for skills is server sided or client sided?
Skill without casting time ?
03/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 12 Replies
Hi, i got problem with mine cabal. Then i re-installed the game, play and i saw that my force shielder's completer has no casting time :cool: ... i don't know why but maybe we can do a hack with it ? (do the same for all skills maybe...) thx for answers, bye :)