Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Guild Wars 2 User Agreement

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Guild Wars 2 User Agreement

We are all warned...

Updated March 26, 2013

Section 7d
Quote:
NCSOFT HAS THE RIGHT, BUT NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR OPERATION OF ANY SERVICE, CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AT ANY TIME AND IN ANY MATTER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MONITORING COMMUNICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACES, STORAGE DEVICES, RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY, OR CPU PROCESSES RELATED TO HARDWARE YOU USE WITH THE GAME. SUCH MONITORING MAY ALSO INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, MONITORING FOR THE PURPOSES OF DETECTING SOFTWARE UNDER SECTION 8(c) or 8(e). YOU CONSENT TO THE FOREGOING MONITORING AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NCSOFT MAY, AT ANY TIME, AND IN ANY MANNER, COMMUNICATE ANY INFORMATION BETWEEN HARDWARE YOU USE WITH THE GAME AND ANY MECHANISM NCSOFT MAY CHOOSE FOR SUCH COMMUNICATIONS...
Full Documentation:

Old   #2

funny thing is, by using the commant promt extensions like -email - password , you dont get to see this new user agreement... I wonder how this will hold up in court lol

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippeltig View Post
funny thing is, by using the commant promt extensions like -email - password , you dont get to see this new user agreement... I wonder how this will hold up in court lol
the opposite of what you are saying si true. infact i had to agree to these terms and i use the command parameter u mentioned above.
Old   #4

****, does that mean bots have to be smarter now that they implemented anti bot thingys.

Old   #5

I could have sworn this was always on their user agreement, You only just took notice because you're using hacks/bots.
Old   #6
Administrator

elite*gold: 21948
Received Thanks: 12,115
Arrow GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions

#moved