Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Items dupe

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Items dupe

Hello, I have a question.
I look must to know if there is hacke of duplication of items, or if somebody has skill required to make it 1.

If yes, contact me by mp

Thank you has you and good day

Old   #2

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 567/0/0
There isnt any^^
Its not WoW

Old   #3

Today, someone sells white items for 50000g.
He can modify the outgoing paket and tells the server the value of the item and get the gold from the merchant.

So I guess, its possible to sell 2 items instead of 1.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by meiner79 View Post
He can modify the outgoing paket and tells the server the value of the item and get the gold from the merchant.

I think is possible too. Maybe With wpe pro?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by meiner79 View Post

No this doesn't work I just tested to make sure by sending a modified sell packet in game with a higher gold value and then also with a different item count. It doesn't work as it is checked serverside as I assumed.

If you mean selling items for stupid amounts on trading post then yes you can do that but doesn't mean anyone will buy them.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

I had to think has a copier of item, but seen that I am not very talented in computing, I thought that somebody could use.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexore88 View Post
I had to think has a copier of item, but seen that I am not very talented in computing, I thought that somebody could use.
And not very talented in english too...

Lets get it straight: Without reversing abilities its unlikely that you will ever find any kind of exploit or dupe. If theres any the person sharing it has to be unbelievable stupid. Dupe/Exploit == real money! Therefor, simply dont open these kind of threads. They are completly senseless.

Now to the sell packet: Biggest waste of my time. I already checked that one some months ago and was actually suprised by this post. Nice trolling though...
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xereon View Post
Now to the sell packet: Biggest waste of my time. I already checked that one some months ago and was actually suprised by this post. Nice trolling though...
Coulda mentioned something before I sank a few days into the sell/buy/buyback packets :P
(That "Inventory is full" message.)

(Also, mail packets don't work as well, don't bother with it.)
Old   #9

Impossible to dupe items in GW.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsorin View Post
Impossible to dupe items in GW.
ofc, anet writes flawless code -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

He(It) and possible to duplicate, I had to find a hacke, but there was an error memorie
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexore88 View Post
He(It) and possible to duplicate, I had to find a hacke, but there was an error memorie
Prly a Keylogger to steal your account!
Old   #13

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,762
Ofc there is some way to dupe in GW2. Maybe some users alrdy figured out how to do it...
You're gonna find possibilities to use exploits in nealry every game.
Old   #14

Received Thanks: 1,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon™ View Post
Ofc there is some way to dupe in GW2. Maybe some users alrdy figured out how to do it...
You're gonna find possibilities to use exploits in nealry every game.
But no way that is easy to repeat and sure to work.

Most dupes in modern MMOs work with the support and reset options, if the game has that, its a method to dupe items (play, sell items, recover before selling them).

But you cant pull that of too often, and its a fair deal of luck involved.

Beside that, if you can "drop" items on the ground, its also a good source to start duping from, if the server "somehow" at any point messes up, with you connecting/reconnecting and droping items, you have your dupe (while its a matter to find that moment, which might also involve "lagging" the server, which hurts other players aswell, at least slighty).

Tons of options, something allways works, but its difficult to get a dupe method that works all the time and whenever you want (and that without getting auto-banned).
Old   #15

Received Thanks: 1,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOne652089 View Post
But no way that is easy to repeat and sure to work.

Most dupes in modern MMOs work with the support and reset options, if the game has that, its a method to dupe items (play, sell items, recover before selling them).

But you cant pull that of too often, and its a fair deal of luck involved.

Beside that, if you can "drop" items on the ground, its also a good source to start duping from, if the server "somehow" at any point messes up, with you connecting/reconnecting and droping items, you have your dupe (while its a matter to find that moment, which might also involve "lagging" the server, which hurts other players aswell, at least slighty).

Tons of options, something allways works, but its difficult to get a dupe method that works all the time and whenever you want (and that without getting auto-banned).
"Guild Wars: Eye of the North" was released in 2007. Last year some users (including me) figured out a pretty simple exploit which allowed you to create any item in the game as often as we wanted.
The point is, this exploit was unknown for ~ 5 years. I suppose that some day people will find ways to do similar things in GW2....