Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mission in Guild Wars 2: Retribution

Discussion on Mission in Guild Wars 2: Retribution within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mission in Guild Wars 2: Retribution

The world in the Guild Wars 2 world is huge in that you may only explore half of the map when you reach at 80. Follow your personal stories and participate in the event along with other players, discover the dudgeon and win in the PVP combat and so on. GW2 gets rid of simple killing monsters and leveling, even the design of picking rubbish props and move towards a more open and interesting design. If doing a task, you can strike the monsters and can also look for a piece of Guild Wars 2 Items. Even saving others can complete the task. However, what I like most of Guild Wars 2 is the design of main missions.

The GW2 the main line task is a movie with complete plot, or is your destiny guidelines, guiding you moving forward in huge map.

For example, the players do the main missions at Lion's Arch when they are at level 30. In the battle, it's impressive that I was beaten by the foes and can only escape by boat. Therefore, when we are at level 52, I was here again along with the guidelines of the task and I found that the main quest Retribution is a mission of 59.

Of cause, I failed after fighting for several times. I doubt whether I can only revenge at level 60. So I sell all the Guild Wars 2 Items to exchange for 10 GW2 GOLD. After searching in the AH for a while and put on the guild wars 2 gear, I came back with full of confidence. Then can I do the main line commission across the grade?

Entering the map and going with the old rules, you need to chat with the NPC at first, after all, we are in the region of other people's, it's necessary to make a normal conversation. Let's start after making good relationship. I still remember what the dragon looks like.

It goes much smoothly at the early period. Lighten the lighthouse and go on to kill monsters.

I met some trouble when doing missions here. When Occupying the WESTRN PARAPET, the whole team died except me because of my careless. Then I looked at the position where they fell down and made a bold battle plan. I resurrect the Mage furthest successful at first and draw the attention of a boss and made it fight with the Mage. After that, I changed the Boss into a bird immediately and use the fifth skill the daze him, trying to reduce his long-range attack. Then I resurrected a soldier at near point, as a result, I can stick to the BOSS. Just recycle like this, resurrecting and interrupting to pass it smooth.

I met this dragon again, but I have many teammates this time, in addition, I bought Guild Wars 2 Gold to exchange GW2 Gear, therefore, the ending is that it dropped into the sea.

Tags
guild wars 2, mission, retribution