Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DO NOT BUY GOLD FROM THIS SITE: BE WARNED!!! (www.TopGW2Gold)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DO NOT BUY GOLD FROM THIS SITE: BE WARNED!!! (www.TopGW2Gold)

I tried to buy gold from this site and it boiled down to them wanting my drivers license and passport ID after I have already PAID for my gold and GAVE them my phone number plus a receipt of purchase. THEY ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY!!!..

I paid for my gold only to be told 20 times in the chat window "wait one moment". They barely respond to my questions about the status of my order. I waited a full 8 hours for my gold and got so frustrated that I told them to just reverse my order... That process of canceling my order took 2 hours and was still not done. They wanted a copy of the Paypal receipt to show that I did pay them and I sent it to them but it seems it was still not enough. They wanted to call me so I gave them my number and I gave them an ear full because I was so upset. Then they say we will get you your gold just wait....After 8 hours I went to bed then woke up the next day still no gold (16 hours has passed) I asked where is my gold and that was when they asked for my passport and drivers license...That rang a bell....I kept asking why you need all that personal information for a simple in game gold transaction that I ALREADY PAID FOR and proved by sending you a copy of the receipt as well as give you my phone number....They said they still need my passport and drivers license to verify....DO NOT BUY GOLD FROM THEM!! STAY AWAY!!! (I still have not received my gold and I don't expect I will)

BE WARNED!!!!

Old   #2
Community Manager

elite*gold: 421
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,628
Do you have any evidence?
You might as well be from a competitor and just want to ruin the opponents reputation.

Old   #3

Don't be stupid...I would make sure to advertise the competition that I'd be supposedly "representing" here or somewhere else If I was the competition....As a matter of fact all of these gold sites are fking questionable....every last one of them!! is that proof enough for you???
Old   #4

Many gold selling sites for various games do this. This is typically if you are a first time buyer making a large purchase so that if you try to reverse the charges they have proof that it was you indeed who payed for the service. I used to work/sort of work for a gold selling site for Order and Chaos Online ( iPhone MMO ) and that was our policy.

Old   #5

I've used mmosale a few times. They are by far the best traders I've used. Didn't require passport/phone number or any of that *****. Sign up, pay for gold, usually receive within an hour - no hassle. Only had one problem that turned out to be a server mail problem - they offered to refund my 100g and add 20g to my next order for free.