Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

changing xyz doesn't work?

Discussion on changing xyz doesn't work? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
changing xyz doesn't work?

I found three different locations in memory which holds my xyz locations. Only one of them will has a visual effect when changed.

When i try to change my location my character is successfully placed to the xyz coords i specified. But when i start moving i'm placed back at where i originally was.

Does this mean that changing your location isn't possible (anymore)? Cause i wanted to use that to get all the POIs and WP etc.
Old 01/21/2013, 07:49   #2

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopsled View Post
I found three different locations in memory which holds my xyz locations. Only one of them will has a visual effect when changed.

When i try to change my location my character is successfully placed to the xyz coords i specified. But when i start moving i'm placed back at where i originally was.

Does this mean that changing your location isn't possible (anymore)? Cause i wanted to use that to get all the POIs and WP etc.

Quote:
Because many people asking, how to sync a Charakter after the using of a Teleporter here are all possible things that can help you to sync your Charakter!

This list have all the skils that can be used to sync your Charakter:

• WARRIOR: Whirlwind Attack - Use a Greatsword and Savage Leap - Use a Main hand sword (Thanks to sol82!)
• ELEMENTALIST: Burning Retreat - Use a Staff. (Thanks to luckysurfcs!)
• THIEVES: Flanking strike - Use double Dagger and Heartseeker - Use Dagger in Mainhand (Thanks to DarkXma and meplz!)
• ENGINEER: Overcharged Shot - Use a Rifle. (Thanks to SSlisa!)
• GUARDIAN: Mighty Blow - Use a 2H Hammer / Leap of Faith and Symbol of Wrath- Use a Greatsword (Thanks to jpte and AngryMustache!)
• RANGER: Hornet Sting and Serpent's Strike - Use 1H Sword / Quick Shot - Use a Shortbow (Thanks to ninjataktikz and oijkn!)
• NECROMANCER: unknown.
• MESMER: Blurred Frenzy - Use a Main hand sword- U must go forward and then use the skill for sync!(Thanks to AngryMustache!)

This List shows how to sync the character in the WATER after TP!

• WARRIOR: Tsunami Slash - Use a Spear (Thanks to UnholyMisery!)
• ELEMENTALIST: Ice Wall and Tidal Wave - Trident.
• THIEVES: Escape - Use a Harpoon Gun (Thanks to KiLL3rAs!)
• ENGINEER: Retreating Grapple - Use a Harpoon Gun. (Thanks to KiLL3rAs!)
• GUARDIAN: Spear Wall - Usa a Spear (Thanks to laudon!)
• RANGER: Ink Blast - Use a Harpoon Gun (Thanks to KiLL3rAs!)
• NECROMANCER: Foul Current - Use a Trident (Thanks to AngryMustache!)
• MESMER: Feignet Surge- Speer. You Must be Underwater befor you TP! (Thanks to Trasser)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2013, 14:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hi, i was trying to do the same thing as nopsled was doing and i also had that the exact same problem.

So now i tried to do what Demoston suggests. but i can't get the sync to work.
What i understand from it, is that i have to change my players location and then do one of those skills (depending on what character you're playing with) to sync its position?

When i change my players coords (a thief) and then do a Hearthseeker, i get placed back on my "original spot". So i'm not really sure if i'm executing the method wrong or am i doing something else wrong?