Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Magic Find Hack, possible or no?

Discussion on Magic Find Hack, possible or no? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Magic Find Hack, possible or no?

Seeing people complain about MF hack on the official forums. Apparently some site says that it is intercepting packets, and changing how the server sees your MF thereby allowing you tons of nice *** loot.

Obviously being of the hacking inclination I don't believe this is possible, but given how much I know is client-side in GW2 I figured i'd ask if anyone knows if it is .

-Mojo
Old 10/27/2012, 04:59   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojoguy01 View Post
Seeing people complain about MF hack on the official forums. Apparently some site says that it is intercepting packets, and changing how the server sees your MF thereby allowing you tons of nice *** loot.

Obviously being of the hacking inclination I don't believe this is possible, but given how much I know is client-side in GW2 I figured i'd ask if anyone knows if it is .

-Mojo
Well an actual hack that increases it by A LOT doesnt exist, and you would see that quickly and Arenat would be in high demand to fix that "instantly" (just imagine 999.999.999% magic find, yeeaaa).

However, what worked for me is to get more drops with a bunch of exploits.

Like opening a chest multiple times (up to 3 times worked).

But most is either fixed, or it simply doesnt work anymore as it might also have to do with a serverlag + clientsidelag that allows it.

Actual hacks that increase magic find (with an effect, not just visible numbers) i do not know about.

*BUT another thing is that playing in groups helped the drop rate, it was possible a bug aswell that being in a Squad gave you the drops as you tagged the target (which means, get 30 peops in a squad, and everyone gets the tag loot, which is obvisious insane amounts).

But this worked just for a day and i reported it myself after slighty abusing it (as its just crazy destructive).
Old 10/29/2012, 06:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
Nope
Old 10/29/2012, 10:00   #4

elite*gold: 294
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,315
Not possible