Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Know this guide or have it to share with us?

Discussion on Anyone Know this guide or have it to share with us? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone Know this guide or have it to share with us?

Tyria Guide is a library of professionally written guides for Guild Wars 2. Our constantly updated guides give you the most accurate and up to date information available anywhere online.

We have done the painstaking math, the research and the testing, and we know what the BEST builds, the BEST skills, the BEST rotations, and the BEST strategies are for every aspect of the game!

Our guides cover leveling, PvP, questing, soloing, grouping, weapon skills, tratits, utility slots, healing and elite slots, end game, healing, tanking, DPSing. If its in the game, we will teach you how to be the BEST at it!
Old 10/09/2012, 02:45   #2

I didn't know this guide you can share it with us I think
Old 10/09/2012, 02:47   #3

Yes, your "Guides" are known, but i guess there is nobody, who would actually pay for these ones.

So donīt even try to advertise for these nonsense guides
Old 10/09/2012, 13:37   #4

elite*gold: 417
I got access to the Member Area but theres no PDF to Download / Publish.

Let me look arround and i gonna create a PDF with these Guides.
Old 10/09/2012, 14:04   #5

elite*gold: 20
35euros for a gw2 guide, yea right, no thanks.
Old 10/09/2012, 14:23   #6

elite*gold: 417
I released the first Guide (Elementalist)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2012, 18:45   #7

but...thats not a link to a guide its a link to a website?
Old 10/09/2012, 18:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubix223 View Post
but...thats not a link to a guide its a link to a website?
Yes. You gotta pay for these guides. Thatīs just a link to the website, where you can buy the guides
Old 10/09/2012, 19:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaska View Post
Yes. You gotta pay for these guides. Thatīs just a link to the website, where you can buy the guides
Well the guy links to the site, but maybe thats just his way of monetization? If you look at the rest of the blog, it does look like he has some guides he at least TRIES to make.... he does have some reviews but that can't be the official site.
Old 10/09/2012, 19:25   #10

omg this huy just said "Do you want me to share this guide" I said yes I juste become to share don't blame him !!!
He share a nice guide and you blame him ...
Old 10/09/2012, 21:49   #11

Guys, I am not owner of that blog, just saw and asked friends of elitepvp if anyone knew and could share

sorry if it seemed that I was posting something to monetize something
Old 10/10/2012, 17:13   #12

hmmmm cool.........

Honestly, after buying this guide, i think its probably the best guide for GW2....IMO its def. worth buying because of the member interaction with the owner of the guide, and the suggestions you can give him for the guide...

sure some of the leveling sections of the guide are not finished yet, but their coming, and the crafting sections, IMO, are just great, specially if you use the auction house for levelign crafting and stuffs... I think this is the link?

Thats just My Opinion....
Old 10/11/2012, 22:01   #13

I honestly don't think you should ever pay for such a guide. They are not worth the money you spend on them in most to all cases and you would be much better off just using google to find tips.
Maybe try out the gw2 subreddit or gw2riches or wartower etc if you don't find what you want on this forum. There are a lot of free (and updated) crafting guides on the web, leveling guides you don't really need (if you think you do, check the event chains here in the forums or do wvw or just complete areas) and you can get tips about the auction house (hint: gw2 spidy is your friend) on the pages I mentioned above (they are free). The rest comes by experience.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2012, 22:39   #14

I did just that, I tried a few days and saw these sites mentioned by you, some are actually very good and free is even better
Old 10/11/2012, 23:35   #15

I do use all that stuff, but i just like having the guide right at my hand, so that if i ever need to look up a certain build, i don't have to go searching all over the internets, i can just pull up the TyriaGuide.

Again, its just my opinion, but i think all the stuff within the Tyria Guide is definately worth its money.
Everyone has their opinions, if you want to use the internet, that's cool.