Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GW2 Memory Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _revo View Post
I use or .
do you also use cheatengine for gw2?

Old   #137

Can somebody help me with a project? I'd like to write a simple script using AutoIt to automatically keep my buffs up (and eventually eat food). Its not too complicated: 1.) Check to see if I have a buff, and if not, 2.) Send a command to activate a skill. I'd like this to grow into an unobtrusive combat helper (memory reading/keystrokes/mouse clicks only), maybe even going through DPS rotations, but I just want to start simply.

What I'd like to know is...how are buffs managed in GW2? Is there a BuffManager? Does somebody have the current offset for the AgentPointer and a list of it's derivatives? Thanks in advance!

Old   #138

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,786
Search the newest Offsets for Fov, Loot and Esp, I havent enough time to search this at the moment.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by .iArt View Post
Does anyone have the offsets/pointer for the number of group members? Just want somehow know how many people are in my group.

Greetings
Yes its @ Gw2.exe+126A680

Old   #140

Does anybody have any information about game UI structure? Frames, dialogs rectangles, position on screen etc.
Old   #141

elite*gold: 30
Happy Easter everyone,
i have just returned to GW2 after a long long break and like to revive my old GW2Radar tool.

The old offsets and patterns i used back in those days arent working anymore for sure.
Maybe someone is willing to give me a hint on how to get the new offsets prefered with a scan pattern.

I really would like to revive my old GW2Radar with better UI and maybe more infos if possible.

Thanks in advance,
piotr