Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is buying GOLD safe? - Sites/Experiences?

Discussion on Is buying GOLD safe? - Sites/Experiences? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is buying GOLD safe? - Sites/Experiences?

Hello All,

I've played GW2 for a week now and I was wondering if buying gold is safe.

Have any of you bought gold and how were your experiences with gold sellers? Do you have any recommendations?
Old 09/30/2012, 09:35   #2

A friend of mine just bought gold from IGXE and I bought gold from MMOGA, both we're delivered within a few hours and everythings fine. Just be sure to use an emailaddress which is never used before for your GW2 account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2012, 09:52   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhareg View Post
A friend of mine just bought gold from IGXE and I bought gold from MMOGA, both we're delivered within a few hours and everythings fine. Just be sure to use an emailaddress which is never used before for your GW2 account.
And in case they want your email or anything, do NOT use your guild wars email, ever anywhere, just keep it for the game and nothing else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2012, 03:12   #4

Okay guys, thank you so much. However, is it frequent that they actually ban gold buyers?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Safe Alz Selling Sites? and...
03/05/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 13 Replies
I can't seem to find the thread about this before. I dont know of any safe alz selling sites that I can think of for CabalNA. I was wondering if anyone has bought any alz from the. ORRR I would like to buy 3-4 b :O Venus or Merc CabalNA
Gold buying, safe?
01/30/2012 - Vindictus - 6 Replies
So hi, I was just about to buy some gold the other day, but since I already got banned a lot of times for buying gold in other rpgs, I was wondering if it was safe to buy gold in vindictus. Would be nice to have some gold buyer's opinion on it, just hate to start all over again ;D thanks
Safe Sites to buy From 2011!
04/26/2011 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
#1. Cheap & Fast Welcome to Open Shop! - Open Shop This is kinda similar to shop9d his email is [email protected] Now you don't have to ask for other sites like it #2. Expensive but Fast. Okaygoods #3. Some Servers Some Not
Safe Sites to Buy From 2011!
01/27/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
edited
gold buying sites?
12/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey i usually buy from thepowerlevel.com but that sites down so i bought from www.srogolds.com and its taken them 3 days now to get my gold and the lady that is the live chat lady keeps saying "sorry but our 'guy' cant log in to the game right now" shes been saying that for the last two days,first off,has anyone bought from this site and finnaly actually got there gold?second if a week goes by or maybe less should i charge back?im really lost in this situation because no ones really tried to...