Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WIP][C++ & Win32 Api] Gw2 Hack - Unammed

Discussion on [WIP][C++ & Win32 Api] Gw2 Hack - Unammed within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WIP][C++ & Win32 Api] Gw2 Hack - Unammed

Hey guys so I just recently started merging up with a few people and are proud to say that we may be coming out with a new GW2 hack and are looking for feedback on what you think about it.

We look to release it to public testing once we make sure our person handling the server side for the user authentication is fully functional and protected.

Current Features:
[+] Speed Hack - Speed hack is a basic need for any hack for a game no matter what it is. As of now it rubber bands but we will be working soon to smoothing it out for a better quality when using this function.
[+] High Jump - We feel that High Jump is only needed as it is a great way to jump over obstacles in World vs World etc. We will be adding the fly option on a later date.

Soon to be added:
[+] Fly Mode - This will allow you to fly in the game.
[+] Auto Discovery - You will teleport to any places you have not discovered in your map (only works on the region you are in!). Any completed areas will be removed from the list.
[+] Mouse Click Teleportation - You will be allowed to teleport to where ever your mouse is located in the Mini Map.
[+] Field of View - This will help with the annoying field of view that is default within the game. You can adjust it to your likings.

When will it be released:
As of now we are in early stages and still testing things out. We still need to test a Anti-crack and User Authentication system with our servers to make sure everything is running fine. After that we will be releasing a 20 minute trail. We will make a account for you on our server and you will need to give us your Hardware ID [HWID] to help us prevent the abuse of our free trail.

Pictures:

Login Screen

Terms of Agreement

Current Features

High Jump in action
Old 09/23/2012, 09:33   #2

Looks great
Old 09/23/2012, 09:56   #3

too bad all these options are already made in other hacks...try something new, don't just bundle other hacks. Yes, these hacks would be usefull...but i would like to see something new...like a gatherbot(using tele) for example.
Old 09/23/2012, 10:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by assasin01 View Post
too bad all these options are already made in other hacks...try something new, don't just bundle other hacks. Yes, these hacks would be usefull...but i would like to see something new...like a gatherbot(using tele) for example.
That is the problem with gather bot. The nodes are random =S
Old 09/23/2012, 11:19   #5

THe nodes are random? I beg to differ.
Their location is static.
Old 09/23/2012, 11:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNFIDEL_ View Post
even if they were not, their location can be scanned for quite easely.
You can even scan types..to not harvest some types...if you really did not want that.
Old 09/23/2012, 11:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNFIDEL_ View Post
A lot of people have been saying they move around but if you are saying they are static then I will go ahead and create a teleport/gather bot.
Old 09/23/2012, 11:46   #8

pls dont tell us that u gather all free hacks here and u expect us to pay for it?
Old 09/23/2012, 12:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Mikel__ View Post
pls dont tell us that u gather all free hacks here and u expect us to pay for it?
I am going to be having new features that some don't already have. You don't have to act immature about it on the way you are posting.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2012, 14:01   #10

i don't think he was trying to troll...most of the hacks you listed have been posted for free or a very low fee. That is why i posted that you would be better of offering something new and then adding the free stuff as a bonus, so we won't have to run 5 different hacks.

Why don't you give us an idea of what you are planning in the way of new hacks ?
Old 09/23/2012, 14:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Mikel__ View Post

no reason to expect the people writing the free hacks will continue to develop them for free. i think this is smart. bring together everything that works, add some more, put it in one package with authentication and charge for it.

no reason these guys shouldnt get paid for their time and effort.
Old 09/23/2012, 15:09   #12

i agree IF new hacks get added..and nothing useless either. I'm not into the gamehacking for eyecandy..i think that is what mikel was referring to.

Lets just see what yang can come up with and we can always chosse our favorite...
Old 09/23/2012, 22:52   #13

elite*gold: 30
will the auto discovery switch between maps?

and by the way to all the whiners here....if you think its better to make new bots...go ahead! those guys invest loads of there free time to bring up something for this community and you just tell them that this is not enuff? srsly?
Old 09/23/2012, 23:52   #14

elite*gold: 80
Teleporting:
  • I'm very interested to see how you'll handle the Z-axis with mouse-click teleportation on the mini-map. If you're too high, the player falls to their death; too low and they end up in the watery abyss.
  • One of the problems with the current auto-discovery tools is a lack of a database that contains precise coordinates of each waypoint, POI, skill point and heart. I suggest using the entity list to determine if these can be interacted with (if they've been discovered or not), but DO NOT use the entity list to determine their coordinates or you'll make the player fall to their death repeatedly. (unless they want to risk being seen using a low-G or fly hack) The other advantage of having a static database of coordinates is that revealing the map isn't necessary to teleport to these locations, and I don't think skill points show up in the entity list.
Old 09/23/2012, 23:55   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundofshadow View Post
will the auto discovery switch between maps?

and by the way to all the whiners here....if you think its better to make new bots...go ahead! those guys invest loads of there free time to bring up something for this community and you just tell them that this is not enuff? srsly?
Its okay they really don't understand the back-end of the whole process and are just basic users who complain for not getting the applications for free.

The reason we are making it paid application is because we will be offering a new update within 2 hours of the newest patch and a great customer base support for out paying customers.

Expect a lot of people to complain when you are starting something but just remember. You are doing something. What are they?

There are many applications that are the same out there but you say they are the same when they really are not.

Why? because they may be alike in their features that are offered but it is very much different depending on the coder.

There are those who makes it for public. Some are good and some do not have stability.

We look to aim for making it have stability and run smoothly for everybody. We want to give you what you paid for.

Update on the Hack.

We now have a .dll injector which you can now use simple hack commands within the game client so you won't have to go back and forward between applications =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urguwno View Post
Teleporting:
  • I'm very interested to see how you'll handle the Z-axis with mouse-click teleportation on the mini-map. If you're too high, the player falls to their death; too low and they end up in the watery abyss.
  • One of the problems with the current auto-discovery tools is a lack of a database that contains precise coordinates of each waypoint, POI, skill point and heart. I suggest using the entity list to determine if these can be interacted with (if they've been discovered or not), but DO NOT use the entity list to determine their coordinates or you'll make the player fall to their death repeatedly. (unless they want to risk being seen using a low-G or fly hack) The other advantage of having a static database of coordinates is that revealing the map isn't necessary to teleport to these locations, and I don't think skill points show up in the entity list.
There are many common issues when working on auto teleport.

We give you the option to point where ever in the map but we have it set to ground level of the surface. If you happen to click on top of the mountain you will just basically noclip on surface level until you click out.

As for the POI etc. We go in and manually set the points to where to teleport our users.