Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID ban - workarounds?

Discussion on HWID ban - workarounds? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWID ban - workarounds?

My HWID is banned. Automated logins from > 200 accounts for close to a year for gold. However, I'd like to get back into playing. I have another account that has never played on this computer and is not banned. I am not computer-savvy enough to figure out what pieces of hardware that arenanet actually looks at for the HWID.

Has anyone run into this issue before and found a workaround without buying an entirely new computer?
Old 12/16/2021, 08:28   #2

Женя вы доигрались _))) 90k gold value account
Old 05/01/2022, 12:06   #3

Its not only your HWID its also combination of your ip address i have been flagged before for gold selling and and new ip and hardware helped for me
Old 05/09/2022, 18:37   #4

I'm extremely curious as to why they banned you just for logging into accounts, why it was an HWID (as I've never heard of any such ban before), are you sure it's permanent because I've also never heard of them Perma banning anyone before, and finally how you even automated these logins, was it a script you made yourself and how does it go against ToS? In my mind I'm assuming you were simply logging in to collect daily login rewards so idk how'd they even find that a bannable offense, now botting 200 accounts simultaneously, yeah I can see that. It's probably IP and hwid related, could try a spoofer of some kind for any other game as spoofers pretty much just touch every base like IP change, hardware reset, windows updates, and so on, to just try to avoid any possible flags. I'm personally asking a lot of these things as I myself am starting to accrue quite a few accounts to collect passive login reward gold and was considering automating the login process with a program like launch buddy and a simple script so I don't have to do any "legwork" and make the passive income even more passive. Wondering about the possible repercussions of this and maybe with more experience, you could shed some light on it.
Old 09/19/2022, 21:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revrac Leahcim View Post
I'm extremely curious as to why they banned you just for logging into accounts, why it was an HWID (as I've never heard of any such ban before), are you sure it's permanent because I've also never heard of them Perma banning anyone before, and finally how you even automated these logins, was it a script you made yourself and how does it go against ToS? In my mind I'm assuming you were simply logging in to collect daily login rewards so idk how'd they even find that a bannable offense, now botting 200 accounts simultaneously, yeah I can see that. It's probably IP and hwid related, could try a spoofer of some kind for any other game as spoofers pretty much just touch every base like IP change, hardware reset, windows updates, and so on, to just try to avoid any possible flags. I'm personally asking a lot of these things as I myself am starting to accrue quite a few accounts to collect passive login reward gold and was considering automating the login process with a program like launch buddy and a simple script so I don't have to do any "legwork" and make the passive income even more passive. Wondering about the possible repercussions of this and maybe with more experience, you could shed some light on it.
I was making too much gold (~$500/month from the accounts if you converted gems). I know it was HWID because (1) most of the accounts were only logged into using different VPN addresses and never my normal IP and (2) I tried making 2 more accounts on the same computer with my 2 different IPs (previous home, new home) and both kept getting blocked. The script was made in AHK. Afaik it didn't go against TOS and they updated TOS after banning me. No in-game commands were ever sent to the client. It wasn't simultaneous. It would do one account at a time, switch IP after 20 or so accounts (as there is a block after a certain number and you have to wait), and continue. I just got an entirely new computer since then and no further bans. Tried a couple spoofers before but none worked. I know this reply is late, but I can send you the code I used, though I wouldn't recommend it after what they did to me. I know someone else who has about 40 accounts but he does the logins manually and he has not been banned.
Old 09/20/2022, 05:00   #6

you can try use a hwid spoofer or vm's. I always liked the spoofers that hooked the client instead of messing with actual pc settings.
Old 09/20/2022, 11:19   #7

Wait, u lost all 200 accs? how did u get new ones after this? Also, u were trading gold for real money right? Could the ban have been a traceback from the guy/guys u sold to and thats how the found out instead of the autologin script?
Old 10/21/2022, 04:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rioklas View Post
Wait, u lost all 200 accs? how did u get new ones after this? Also, u were trading gold for real money right? Could the ban have been a traceback from the guy/guys u sold to and thats how the found out instead of the autologin script?
Sorry for late reply. Every account (main, alt, > 200 login accounts) got banned. Well, worse than banned because the API keys don't even work anymore.

I got an entirely new computer and new accounts from friends.

0 RMT, never sold any gold or items.
Old 01/11/2023, 00:36   #9

Can't you guys just do it like the good old days? Just spoof ip & make sure to change your MAC address before dropping in the game on a new account? I'm sure GW2, since I have seen it before, just erase the accounts from their DB if you were putting yourself out there like that. I could be mistaken though.
Old 02/21/2023, 08:23   #10

I log into my 40 accounts, using a code in AHK. very simple. basically click + enter -> alt f4 And I never had a problem with that. I didn't know I could take the risk just by logging into alts accounts.
Old 03/01/2023, 22:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{ME}{ View Post
Sorry for late reply. Every account (main, alt, > 200 login accounts) got banned. Well, worse than banned because the API keys don't even work anymore.

I got an entirely new computer and new accounts from friends.

0 RMT, never sold any gold or items.
Sorry for going off topic but what is even the point of having 200 accounts without RMT?
Old 03/01/2023, 22:24   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermaNNOV View Post
Sorry for going off topic but what is even the point of having 200 accounts without RMT?
I wanted to be shiny. I was working towards 9 chak (one exo trinket), 8 confetti, last infusion being whatever, all legendaries, etc.