Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What can you say about Guild Wars 2

Discussion on What can you say about Guild Wars 2 within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What can you say about Guild Wars 2

Hello there,
I got a few licences for Guild Wars 2, but I don't know anything about this game.
If you can tell here something about the game, I would very much appreciate.
Its like WoW? Like Diablo?
It goes for EU and US servers?
Any details, describing the game, would help me. Thank you very much.

One more thing: Why does the reseller give me the licence, when the game is pre-order? They shouldn't give me the key until the game is finish.

For those who already bought the game, they got the same thing?

Why I got the licence and I don't know anything about the game? I am a reseller, as you can see, I sell a few things, eve, wow, cabal cash, cabalrider, counter-strike, and many more licence for many games. Got a contract with a supplier, that sometimes he give me a free licence to see how is the game and stuff, but I would like to sell it, and if I can sell this game, I can get more licences.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks again.

edit:// *Pre-order codes are automatically converted to full account on release day!

Ok, I got this. So with this key, you can play when the game will be on, right?
Old 07/26/2012, 08:49   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,114
one word: awesome
Old 07/26/2012, 08:51   #3

Hehe, thats nice to know. Don't make me install the game, hehe.

P.S. Would you be interested in this game? would you like to buy a licence at a cheap price? Just say you opinion.How much would you like to pay for a licence?
Old 07/26/2012, 08:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecollapse View Post
Hehe, thats nice to know. Don't make me install the game, hehe.

P.S. Would you be interested in this game? would you like to buy a licence at a cheap price? Just say you opinion.How much would you like to pay for a licence?
I bought my licence directly from aNet on the very first day of the pre-purchase.
and to be honest - I would never buy keys from epvp cuz u can't trust most of the ppl here and I really don't want to risk get my acc banned/deactivated later on.
Old 07/26/2012, 09:02   #5

elite*gold: 75
The game isnt like Wow, it has its own new Game mechanics.
It doesnt base upon quests, but rather on events, which "spawn" in cycles with random intervals.It is possible that the end of one event releases a new event and so on..
Here the GW2 Wiki:

Most of the keys which arent bought by an authorized trader will get deactivated...
Old 07/26/2012, 09:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGM View Post
Guild Wars 2 - Games-Wallpaper zu GW2 und Guild Wars (Update)
link censored
could u stop spamming threads with ur gold avertising? kthxb
Old 07/26/2012, 09:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhgvctxdrfs View Post
I bought my licence directly from aNet on the very first day of the pre-purchase.
and to be honest - I would never buy keys from epvp cuz u can't trust most of the ppl here and I really don't want to risk get my acc banned/deactivated later on.
Thank you very much for your opinion. I have the same ideea about the keys that are bought from here, and to be honest, I never bought something from @elitepvpers, I just sell. You are right about the risk of getting suspended, especialy when the licences are bought illegal in many ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Doppler View Post
The game isnt like Wow, it has its own new Game mechanics.
The game doesnt base upon quests, but rather on events, which "spawn" in cycles with random intervals.It is possible that the end of one event releases a new event and so on..
Here the GW2 Wiki:

Most of the keys which arent bought by an authorized trader will get deactivated...
Thank you very much for the description of the game and the link from the wikipedia, I will read from there about the game and thanks for the information about the licences, if they aren't bought from a legal authorized trader. I wouldn't sell this kind of keys if they are a risk. I will get more information about the source of these codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGM View Post
Guild Wars 2 - Games-Wallpaper zu GW2 und Guild Wars (Update)
Please stop spamming threads. You are getting bad reputation and nobody will buy something from you, especially if you are a member for a few days. Anyway, good luck with the selling. I would like to ask an administrator to erase your post with the link from other site that could harm elitepvpers members.
ALL MEMBERS BE AWARE of this guys link, it could be scam, don't enter (I didn't)

I am aware of the risk of illegal codes/serials/accounts that are bought or got/stolen in either way. Thats why I usualy give one or two free licences at the beginning of any of my threads, for vouches, for tests, or for any costumer who usualy buy regularly or big amounts.
Old 07/28/2012, 04:06   #8

Thank you very much for the help, I will close this now.

edit: //Strange, but I can't
Old 07/28/2012, 13:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecollapse View Post
Thank you very much for the help, I will close this now.

edit: //Strange, but I can't
only mods/admins r allowed to.