Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about buying

Discussion on Question about buying within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about buying

In the ePvP shop i see you can buy a gw2 key (pre-purchase) for 47 euro.
Is this the same as buying it from arenanet, will i also get beta access?
Old 04/09/2012, 16:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would buy it from arenanet its only 8€ more and you have the beta key for sure

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Gold Buying
12/29/2012 - Mabinogi - 212 Replies
You probably know, Nexon gave me back my 50$ I spent on NX :cool:... Apparently, they also blocked me from charging NX with Paypal o_o I decided to use my 50$ to buy gold. Anyone have a trustworthy mabinogi gold selling site? A one that is fast, cheap and reliable... Anyone tried to buy gold from them?
Account Buying Question
04/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
just out of my curiosity how do u buy a sro account without getting scam? what information do u need from the seller so you dont get scam, if your the buyer? such as user id and pw, secret question, secret answer, email verification,etc. and can u change the secret question to another question and how do u you change the email of the previous owner to your so they dont try to reclaim the account back after u give them the money
Dil buying question
03/05/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hi all i got a question, i wanna buy dil on hellion, i thought about ~ 50mil, but i dont know where i can buy it save that no1 scam me :S can some1 tell me where i can buy dil safe? and how much euro 50 mil costs? and how the deal works? regards
[question]buying wolf
02/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
where and how can i get a wolf !? im playing in SJSRO . old .
Question about buying an account!
12/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey is there any problem when you buy an account with Email verified with google? And if he gives me the email with password is it 100% safe or there is a way to get back the email? Thanks in advance!