Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Top 10 reasons to be interested

Discussion on Top 10 reasons to be interested within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Top 10 reasons to be interested

This is a video that i found and it's really good!!
I can't wait more for GW2

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2012, 23:20   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Really nice vid.
Old 03/05/2012, 21:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Nice vid !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ban Reasons for scamming
03/23/2011 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
Hi. In diesem Thread geht es darum auf was man alles beim Scammen achten sollte. Folgendes ist ratsam: 1. Gebt euch niemals als jemand anderes aus, sprich "Auktionshaus, Auctionhouse,Warehouse etc..." Da Blizzard meint man gibt sich als "Auktionshaus" aus und betrügt so andere. 2. Ihr solltet, wenn ihr im Handelschannel ein Item anbietet, kein anderes dafür im Handelsfenster reinsetzen. Also das der andere dann nicht das im Handelschannel versprochene Item kriegt -> kann zur...
Reasons for joining?
02/10/2011 - Grand Chase - 33 Replies
What's your reasons for joining epvp folks? I must admit, at first, I was just interested about the hacks when a friend of mine who also used to hang out here recommended this forums to me. But as the hackers started laying low on releasing hacks, I still learned a lot on my stay here.
Ban reasons für scaming?
10/06/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Wollte mal nach den Ban reasons fragen für scamen wenn ich: Jemanden einen Spektraltiger code verkaufen will und er mir das gold gibt, ich danach abhaue und er nen gm anschreibt. Wielange würde der bann dauern? Achja mein Account ist clean also keine einzige verwarnung.
HELP ME! 5 REASONs WHY YOU SHOULD!
03/29/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
I need help with my CE scripts 1-:awesome: Im awesome 2- :awesome:I have a 100% Exp thing! so i really need to hack 3-:awesome:I been pretty sad cuz i cant hack. 4-:awesome:Im online right know if you could halp me i give you my msn 5-:awesome: plz guys help me to get my CE scripts again
Reasons Why I Hack RF-Ph...
12/30/2008 - RF Online - 13 Replies
1. Tired of the game itself and the way the publisher is handling it. They know they have a problem and they don't fix it. I can think of a fews ways they can lessen the exploits without actually messing with the server code. 2. I enjoy debugging more than controlling an avatar to grind and grind. Yep, I make programs for a living so it's nice to know how other programmers fuck up so that I won't. 3. I prefer to compete with the others here in coming up with the next 0day for your...