Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tyria Exposed Hack - Teleport, ESP, Radar, No Fall Damage & much more

Discussion on Tyria Exposed Hack - Teleport, ESP, Radar, No Fall Damage & much more within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 09/10/2018, 23:39   #31

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlucky View Post
I can agree with the fact the right mouse button stops working when the hack is loaded.
As soon as you close the menu, everything works. It's blocking the input while the menu is open so its window exclusive.
This is intended behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rt1nd4n1 View Post
Did someone got this problem? I wrote my email and personal key, and when i pressed Login only a red minus appeared next to login button. Any idea?
Should be fixed, hopefully.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2018, 02:25   #32

elite*gold: 0
I owned midnight and am SUPER excited to try this. Been waiting a long time and dont even have gw2 installed anymore. Installing it now! thanks a lot!

Do you plan on adding teleport to waypoints or anything?
Old 09/12/2018, 08:41   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
As soon as you close the menu, everything works. It's blocking the input while the menu is open so its window exclusive.
This is intended behaviour

Should be fixed, hopefully.
Heya buFFy!
Its me m4rt1nd4n1, with other account. I still have the login problem.
One thing that maybe help. I got an error message with file "libcurl.dll" when tried to start the hack without Admin permission. I have this file, tried redownload the package, but the problem isnt solved.

**UPDATE: I tried it on september 12. 9:30 GMT+1 with adifferent computer. The version number changed from 1.0.1.18 to 1.0.2.18 and it works now. I tried it on a different PC, but i think you solved it. I'll leave a reply if its working on my own PC. Thanks for your effort buFFy. Kud0s for you <3
Old 09/12/2018, 12:54   #34

elite*gold: 280
Hey buffy its me the other guy who has the same problem XD didnt wanted to send a private message again ^^ i saw the message from "WerneRvonCroy" and looked in my folder. my version stays on 1.0.0.18 i redownloaded it from youre site btw. i also got the same problem once with the libcurl.dll with the admin rights.

I dont have the possibility to look at another pc but maybe it helps you try something.

version of Tyria Expo after download= 1.0.0.18
version of Tyria Expo after trying to start & login = 1.0.0.18

P.S and of course antivurs etc are all deactivated

**Update**
Now after a new download, i startet clicked login, again nothing happened but this time the version updated to = 1.0.2.18 but is still not working for me. same red " - " next to login button. and i guess again the SSl connection error from last time, but didnt checked it with the debug dll.

**Update 2**

Checked with Debug, its still the SSL Connect Error.
Old 09/12/2018, 19:46   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerneRvonCroy View Post
Heya buFFy!
Its me m4rt1nd4n1, with other account. I still have the login problem.
One thing that maybe help. I got an error message with file "libcurl.dll" when tried to start the hack without Admin permission. I have this file, tried redownload the package, but the problem isnt solved.

**UPDATE: I tried it on september 12. 9:30 GMT+1 with adifferent computer. The version number changed from 1.0.1.18 to 1.0.2.18 and it works now. I tried it on a different PC, but i think you solved it. I'll leave a reply if its working on my own PC. Thanks for your effort buFFy. Kud0s for you <3
Well tried on my own PC, i got the red - here
If you have any idea, i'll be here.
Old 09/12/2018, 21:25   #36

Wheeeeeev ban risk is so high i guess and how much u want for hack ?
Old 09/12/2018, 21:34   #37

the ban risk is not high at all.
Unless... youre really wanna try it as fast as possible to get banned then go into lions arch, and port around where a lot of people can see you and tell them youre using a hack tool, then you get pretty fast a ban unless youre not abusing this tool "in a not so Genius way" youre flying nice under the radar and will not get a bann. and the prices for the tool are on the site of Buffy, just check the first post there you can see the link to there website. for what you get in the tool, the price very well made.

kind regards
Bloodmagicball
Old 09/12/2018, 23:30   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodmagicball View Post
Unless... youre really wanna try it as fast as possible to get banned then go into lions arch, and port around where a lot of people can see you and tell them youre using a hack tool, then you get pretty fast a ban unless youre not abusing this tool "in a not so Genius way" youre flying nice under the radar and will not get a bann. and the prices for the tool are on the site of Buffy, just check the first post there you can see the link to there website. for what you get in the tool, the price very well made.

kind regards
Bloodmagicball

Are you the developer ?
Old 09/12/2018, 23:39   #39

No im not. but i was triggered to type a reply because off youre post.
Old 09/13/2018, 03:53   #40

Buffy - You mentioned that you're looking to implement auto-gather? What would that look like?

Is it going to be similar to 'GW2God' that juju had created or a different method? Reason I'm asking is because it seems if gathering is highly looked at by Anet (atleast that is what I've heard).

Want to hear your take on it.
Old 09/13/2018, 04:20   #41

I will try this out and will purchase! Is there a way to click the
map and teleport to where you click it?
Old 09/13/2018, 09:36   #42

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansenople View Post
I will try this out and will purchase! Is there a way to click the
map and teleport to where you click it?
Unfortunately there is not, but you can use the zoomhack to have a similar effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rt1nd4n1 View Post
Well tried on my own PC, i got the red - here
If you have any idea, i'll be here.
I'll look into it.. it sucks because it doesn't occur for me so it's really hard to debug

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlucky View Post
Buffy - You mentioned that you're looking to implement auto-gather? What would that look like?

Is it going to be similar to 'GW2God' that juju had created or a different method? Reason I'm asking is because it seems if gathering is highly looked at by Anet (atleast that is what I've heard).

Want to hear your take on it.
It would probably teleport you underneath the resource so that you can gather it without ever getting seen.
Or maybe something like this
Old 09/13/2018, 16:04   #43

Quote:
It would probably teleport you underneath the resource so that you can gather it without ever getting seen.
Or maybe something like this
Wow. That's awesome - I'm guessing it's not even teleporting the node. Nice work!!

I would go with the second option as you can no-clip into anywhere and gather. Would this include a random map change as well? Also, are you getting folks to test this? When would this feature be released? Would it be released to a few or all given market implications it may have?
Old 09/13/2018, 16:22   #44

Quote:
I'll look into it.. it sucks because it doesn't occur for me so it's really hard to debug
Well if i can log it somehow or open a debug window and copy paste it, i can help it with you.
Old 09/15/2018, 21:40   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodmagicball View Post

kind regards
Bloodmagicball
That's not true, how Anet detected most of hacks in the ban wave back in april.
They detected programs/windows/processes that were active during Gw2 client was opened.